GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. local

P0036 code after downpipe install

Did you get this code taken care of? P0036 just popped up for me after dp install.
  2. local

Cobb Gauges Layout

Ive since changed to monitor all 4 instead of average
  3. local

Meth injection fail safe options

yes hobbs is boost activated so if boost goes over the hobbs psi then the switch to the AEM controller is on I was only using the wmi for cooling. so it wasnt as dire for me as it would be for someone running a tune that was expecting the wmi to be present at all times. i just had the wmi...
  4. local

Meth injection fail safe options

Hobbs switch paired with my AEM controller
  5. local

Sound Deadening Idea--Is it bonkers?

also curious about the quarter wave tube
  6. local

Obsessed Garage.

huge fan of OG! got the swivel quick disconnects on the mosmatic.. on my sunjoe lol
  7. local

SoCal Meets/Cruises

It got a little sketchy up there for sure yesterday ? We left a little before the Audi group.
  8. local

May have found the replacement for starting vibration reduction on the MK7.5

Definitely feel like this is working for me! I'm feeling more power much earlier than before with it deactivated. Car feels mean 19 R
  9. local

APR Light Weight Flow Formed Wheels - New sizes, colors, and prices!

are there different faces/ concavity depending on specs??
  10. local

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

currently running that one right now. just dont feel 100% comfortable running it daily in stop & go traffic given cobbs ots map reputation. considering going back to stock while waiting for eqt's tcu just for peace of mind.
  11. local

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

any update on cobb 2019 MPI support & dq381 software?
  12. local

(MN)BNIB: EQT Vortex XL/PR Fuel System/4 & 5 bar sensors/Cobb AP Golf R DSG +More

are items being held pending payment? I'm interested in the fueling and have cash in hand
  13. local

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

once a year every November to my understanding
  14. local

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

sold
  15. local

Anyone want to get rid of a 2018-19 OEM R exhaust?

Is yours available?
  16. local

APR TCU tune launch rpms

i believe APR has a multi rev limit launch. something like: Half press = 3k Full press (before KDS) = 3.5k Full press past KDS = 4k
  17. local

Anyone using 034 rear shock mounts? Or go with OE

I ended up selling the car with them installed. I will comment that multiple people who rode in the car commented positively on how responsive it felt. But for me living with them every day the harshness drove me to hate them. YMMV
  18. local

Anyone using 034 rear shock mounts? Or go with OE

i had these on my GTI and they made for a VERY uncomfortable ride. would not recommend on a daily driver.
  19. local

creaking noise in passenger side rear of '19 R

Put the rear passenger seat back down and try wrapping some electrical tape around the latch that hooks into the seat. I had this issue & this solved it completely.