GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NH_MKVII

p2681

Following up on this. Did this work long term, or did the code come back? I'm having this issue now. Already had the! N82 valve replaced, but the code came back after a test drive (not immediately).
  2. NH_MKVII

What causes thrust bearing failure?

Great find. Do you also know the part number for the thrust washer?
  3. NH_MKVII

Golfs/VW's on the NH/MA/ME Seacoast

Reaching out to anyone along the coastline of Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. For all VW owners that are interested in meeting up with fellow enthusiasts to share ideas, show off cars, and find common interests. I'm new to the VW scene myself. I'd like to see how much interest there is...
  4. NH_MKVII

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

My Trek Emonda SL 6 Pro. Hard to tell it's actually dark blue and orange. I'd be riding it right now if I hadn't torn my ACL skiing last month!
  5. NH_MKVII

Rearview mirror spring

Has anyone else removed their rearview mirror from its bracket and had trouble getting it back together? I did. I removed it to more easily add a vinyl to the back of the mirror. It comes off easily! Going back on not so much. There is a circular metal spring in the back of the mirror that...