GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS Enkei ts10 for sale with tires. Mint Dayton Ohio

I have a set of 4 storm grey enkei ts10 with continental dws06 plus with around 6000 miles on them. These are in as new condition as it gets. Wheels are 18x8 et45 5x112 and weigh around 19.5 pounds. The tires are 235-40-18 and are like new. I have three sets of wheels and decided to sell these...
  2. M

Neuspeed rse10 for sale

Up for sale 19x8 et45 57.1 machine finish rse10 wheels in very good condition. Weigh around 19 pounds. No curb rash, no bends. one wheel is new because I had to get a new one. Front and back of wheels cleaned every time it’s washed. they Are mounted on 235-35-19 continental dws06 tires with...
  3. M

2017 Audi S3 for sale (Ohio)

SOLD! Car is a 2017 glacier white S3 premium plus with 11,900 miles and black leather interior. Adult driven, non smoker, garage kept and as clean as they come. Aside from a couple tiny chips that have been touched up the exterior is flawless. I detail cars on the side and this car is...
  4. M

Who has taken their 2019 to the track

Curious if anyone here has taken a 2019 golf r dsg to the track or has any dragy times to share. I am on the fence about getting one. I just don’t want it to be not as good as the older ones have been.
  5. M

2019 tuning options

Any tunes available for the 2019 golf r yet. Anybody know if the jb4 or other piggybacks work also. Thanks
  6. M

Neuspeed intercooler

Does anyone know if the neuspeed front mount intercooler fits the mk7.5 golf r. No sensor down low now so thinking maybe it would fit.
  7. M

Pirelli tires for sale

I have a set of four oem pirelli p zero 235/35/19 tires for sale with roughy 600 miles on them. They are basically new. 400.00 plus shipping.
  8. M

FS: P3 vent gauge

I have a P3 vent gauge that includes the vent assembly already installed. It also has the performance upgrade with 0-60 and so on. It’s for a mk7 golf r. Perfect condition. Asking 325.00 SOLD!
  9. M

FS: genuine vw led tail lights

I have a set of the European led tail lights for sale. They are in perfect condition and are the cherry red versions. Asking 300.00 SOLD!
  10. M

FS: 034 Motorsport and neuspeed items

I have a neuspeed short shifter for that fits many cars that is like brand new. Also have a 034 dog bone insert 100.00 for both. Sold the car so now I’m selling all of my parts. Other parts for sale in other sections also. I forgot to take a picture of shifter, but can get one.
  11. M

2017 golf r misfire issue

Someone said that if you want this problem solved then get an apr tune. Is their any truth to that comment.
  12. M

0-60 in a manual

I have a 2016 manual with apr stage 1 high torque file 93 octane and a drop in filter. Here is my time and car. Went to the track for those who were interested. Bogged on the start some but pretty happy overall.
  13. M

Unitronic cold air intake sound

Can anyone tell me how loud the unitronic intake is compared to stock. I'm not getting the additional ducting piece because I've already heard that and way to loud. The standard version is what I'm looking at and it seems to be about the same as the stock. Even the design is similar. I'm looking...
  14. M

To dsg or not

I have a 2016 golf r manual with apr stage 1 93 high torque with a hs tuning clutch upgrade. My wife just got a b9 a4 with the 7 speed dsg and it's pretty awesome. I put the neuspeed power module on it and it seems pretty quick. Very quick actually. I know this has been brought up a thousand...
  15. M

Leaky inner cv boot

Has anyone had any issues with the front inner cv boot area leaking grease? I have a 2016 golf r manual and my front passenger side inner axle boot is leaking.