GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Best Shop South Florida (Miami-Dade//Broward)

Wolfcars has unfortunately closed down. In Miami, I'd recommend Novitech Tuning. Speak to Ivan, he'll take care of you.
  2. M

APR Charge Pipes for the 1.8/2.0T MQB Platform

Any plans to make a charge pipe version/adapter that's compatible with your EFR7163 kit?
  3. M

Catted or Catless

I'm catless as my EGT is, on average, around 150 degree's lower than when I was catted (as measured using a Stack EGT probe installed ~1.5" from my 7163.)
  4. M

MK7_305's GTI

Dragy Times, Dyno Sheets, and Random Pics Dragy Times coming soon... Dyno Sheets Back when I was running an IS38 w/ APR Stage 2+ Tune: Random Pics Old setup - sooo dirty: Old EFR7163 on the left, IS38 on the right: A view from below during old EFR7163 install: Some custom parts built...
  5. M

MK7_305's GTI

I figured it’s about time to start a build (built?) thread. I’ve spent a lot of time (and a few dollars) getting this car dialed-in just the way I wanted. There’s still some work left to be done, but she puts a smile on my face. Engine / Powertrain - APR Adjustable Short Shifter - APR Boost...
  6. M

Waze. Who's using? How do you like? Join Up!!!!!!

I've been using it for years now. I was a bit concerned when Google acquired them a few years back but the only changes I've noticed have been positive. Now that they're sharing traffic data with different municipalities, it'll be interesting to see how it evolves even more. But overall, I...