GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Help Please! - Mk7 TDI - part found on garage floor :-(

And a simple DIY replacement with the door closed, suggest you replace all in one sitting.
  2. F

About to be MK7 GTI Owner in a couple hours

If its manual, buy a clutch stop to limit pedal travel. About 10 dollars
  3. F

Swapping gti PP for R

Yup and 4.5 x 1.3 in real money...
  4. F

Swapping gti PP for R

Difference would therefore be 5.2k after conversion :)
  5. F

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

the eurozone display upgrade to the 8 inch screen.
  6. F

Swapping gti PP for R

It's actually under $31k....
  7. F

Merry Christmas from a new GTI Owner

Check out "clutch stops". A simple DIY fix of the dead space beyond where the clutch bites.
  8. F

Fantastic Experience With Deutsche Auto Parts

I have just spoken with a really fine gentleman, Paul, from this company. I am sourcing a Helix headlamp swop, and given the outstanding feedback I have read on these forums, I have happily placed my order for this simple DIY job. He even offered to cut one of the wires at no extra charge...
  9. F

winter rim/tyre package size recommendation (GTI 18")

I have a 2017 GTI, with oem 18" rims and low profile tyres. For winters, would a 17" VW rim plus "regular" size winter tyres fit (does anyone know) or should I be considering a 16" rim (car has the smaller calipers) Many thanks in anticipation
  10. F

2017 GTI with D/A and mounting the license plate centrally

2017 GTI with driver assist on order, so it will have the sensor in the grille and the proximeter sensors in the front bumper. Are there potential issues with mounting the license plate centrally? I don't want the plate too high. Conversely too low and the radar might be compromised. Any...
  11. F

New GTI factory order

I've placed a GTI factory order thru dealer with delivery in approx 3 months. I was wondering is it possible to follow its progress thru the building process in Mexico? I understand I will get a VIN at some stage. Thanks.