GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JVang

S3/R: SuperPro Front Sway Bar, EMD Rear Sway Bar + Moog End Links

Parting out my 2019 MK7.5 Golf R. All parts are in excellent condition with less than 8,000 miles on them. Trading my R in tomorrow. SuperPro RC0052FZ-26 26mm 2-Position Adjustable Front Sway Bar - $170 shipped EMD MQB AWD Rear sway bar + Moog End Links - $250 shipped If you buy purchase both...
  2. JVang

MK7.5R Suspension Rattle (Video)

Clunking/rattling/clinking that occurs whenever I go over or back out of my garage. I've also been hearing a very similar noise when decelerating to a stop and thought it was my DSG making noise due to all of the recent stiffening mods but maybe I was wrong. Everything on the subframe seems...
  3. JVang

7-Speed DSG Shudder Noise when coming to a complete stop

Recently had the ECE Dogbone, BFI stage 1 engine and trans mounts installed and while they introduced some NVH i've also been hearing a new noise. It's a very inconsistent shudder/clinking/clattering that occurs in D at low speeds whenever braking to a stop or coming to a stop completely. It...
  4. JVang

**BNIB** 034 Upper + Verkline Lower Dogbone Insert w/bolt

034 Upper Insert + Verkline (Type B) Dogbone Lower Insert. Both are BNIB and the Verkline lower insert is made of billet 7075 aluminum. Brand new bolt, lube and lanyard included from Verkline. Selling because I did an entire replacement as opposed to just the inserts. - $60 shipped Link to...
  5. JVang

Should I upgrade my front sway bar?

Anyone upgraded their front sway bar? Was it worth it? Not much info out there other than it's a PITA but the front subframe is coming off anyways. I anticipate a rougher ride and noise from the aftermarket end links but I don't mind so long as the pros outweigh the cons. Currently running the...
  6. JVang

**BNIB** IS38 PTP Turbo Blanket

**SOLD** PTP Turbo Blanket for IS38 - $140 shipped
  7. JVang

SuperPro Camber Plate owners chime in please **noise question**

Just had these professionally installed with ED springs and they make a light clunking noise (front) alongside some bounce on dips. I had this exact same clunk and bounce when I did springs on my CTR but didn't tighten the top strut nut enough. On the CTR I was physically able to move the wheel...
  8. JVang

WTB: Low Profile Rear Headrests - Black with White Stitching

Looking for good condition low profile rear headrests that's black with white stitching. Thanks!
  9. JVang

Englishtown Wheels + Tires **284 miles**

****SOLD****
  10. JVang

Introtech Sunshade w/carrying pouch, Emergency Roadside Kit (BNIB)

Emergency Roadside Kit (BNIB) Few leftover parts from my GTI. Introtech Sunshade w/carrying pouch (custom cut to fit windshield) - SOLD VW Emergency Roadside kit (New, Never Used) - $25.00 shipped Email for faster response: jack.vang87@gmail.com
  11. JVang

MK7 GTI PART OUT: COBB, CTS, Injen Evo, HPA, 034,

CTS Short Shifter all sold please delete
  12. JVang

BNIB: HPA Dogbount + Dogbone Puck

Purchased and don't need anymore. Brand new in box. $265 shipped
  13. JVang

Boomba Racing: BOV Adapter, Anodized Black

SOLD