GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

FS: OEM Austins (4x) - $350 OBO - SOLD

Just in time for winter if you're looking for a spare set of wheels to mount winter tires on. Posting my Austins for sale. They've been off the car for a while. I think I had about 20k miles on the wheels when they were taken off. 2 still have OEM Hankook AS tires with minimal tread. All 4 are...
  2. E

Mountune52: Anybody Try any of their Products?

I know Mountune is big in the Ford (Focus/Fiesta ST/RS) community. And apparently they collaborated with Fifteen52 wheels to supply some stuff for the Mk7 GTI/R platforms. They have a tune, an interesting looking intake, and then some cosmetic stuff in the pipeline. Anybody try any of their...
  3. E

DFW Detailers

I typically do my own detailing, but a friend of mine was asking about a detailer to recommend to him for his 4Runner. Anyone have any recommendations? Years ago when I had an e90 BMW I liked Scott Hair from scottwax.com. But he may be pricier than what my friend is looking for.
  4. E

Feeler: OEM Austins great condition 1 has minor rash

I have some Austins that just came off my car, need to clean them up and will post pics but should be available for sale soon. Looking for around 400 (OBO).