GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: SRE MK7 GTI Stage 1 Clutch Kit w/ TOB; "like new"; $700

FS: SRE MK7 GTI Stage 1 Clutch Kit w/ TOB; "like new"; $650 Hi All, Selling a SRE Stage 1 Clutch Kit w/ TOB purchased from Emmanuelle Designs (link). The kit was installed along with an new Sachs DMF a week ago by my local VW Dealership. Long story short, VWNA agreed (after-the-fact) to...
  2. R

FS: Sachs OEM DMF for GTI S MK7; "like new"; $300

FS: Sachs OEM DMF for GTI S MK7; "like new"; $200 Hi All, Selling a Sachs OEM DMF (#DMF91192) purchased from Eeuroparts.com a few weeks ago (link). The flywheel was installed along with an SRE Performance Clutch Kit a week ago by my local VW Dealership. Long story short, VWNA agreed...
  3. R

FS: Sachs OEM DMF for GTI S MK7; "like new"; $300

Hi All, Selling a Sachs OEM DMF (#DMF91192) purchased from Eeuroparts.com a few weeks ago (link). The flywheel was installed along with an SRE Performance Clutch Kit a week ago by my local VW Dealership. Long story short, VWNA agreed (after-the-fact) to replace my original clutch/flywheel...
  4. R

Clutch failure at 12k miles - no warning signs...

Hey all - last night was driving home (was not driving particularly hard or anything). At a stop light, all of a sudden I could not get the car to shift into gear. Could smell clutch burn. After 20 min or so, was able to get the car into gear and started driving again - made it two blocks...
  5. R

Feeler: CA '15 GTI S 2D/Manual/Pure White/12k Miles

F/S: CA '15 GTI S 2D/Manual/Pure White/12k Miles Hi All, Bought her used in December w/ 11k miles and she's now at ~15k (slowly increasing as she's my daily). Car is stock and in MINT condition save for some minor curb rash on one of the rims (i'm an extremely meticulous buyer/owner)...