2. Mikeyd1

New rims

I sold them not long ago but had no damage whatsoever
  3. Mikeyd1

GTD owned for two weeks - given back

I heard a lot of good things about up gti, I would like to have a go at one
  4. Mikeyd1

Buying a used VW in the UK? Check this page first:-

Good find Dave Have had a good look,That’s just crazy, even at dealers they have gone under the radar.
  5. Mikeyd1

Wheel suggestions please 😀

They are called karlskoga alloys . They are 17 inch optional rare upgrade. Nice looking wheel
  6. Mikeyd1

Wheel suggestions please 😀

How bout these
  7. Mikeyd1

1.5 or 1.4 tsi? What’s the people’s choice?

The 1.4 is better in my opinion, I’ve had both
  8. Mikeyd1

Golf 1.4 TSI buying advice

Auto trader sometimes not correct . Take the reg of a car your interested in and then look up a insurance quote and that should give you the correct details.
  9. Mikeyd1

Golf 1.4 TSI buying advice

The 140 will be a gt model and the the 120 will be a se model or match model. The gt model comes in 140 and 150 hp
  10. Mikeyd1

is this dsg whine? could do with some feedback.

Hmm not sure, it sounds quite normal to me
  11. Mikeyd1

Hi. The 1.4 golf is a great engine I loved mine and still miss it. It’s plenty fast and if u put...

Hi. The 1.4 golf is a great engine I loved mine and still miss it. It’s plenty fast and if u put Tesco momentum in it it will be even more eager. Everyone is a friendly bunch here so u will be 👍
  12. Mikeyd1

Changing wheels, any implications?

The 19s were vw Pretoria’s they felt good but tyres noise were a bit intrusive. 18s and 17s feel the same roughly apart from on the most crappy roads and bumping up kerbs the 17s were better.The most quiet and comfort and handling I had tho was genuine 18inch Pretoria’s on Dunlop sport max r2s...
  13. Mikeyd1

Also no issues with warranty, dealership won’t even notice as the 17 inch Singapore’s was a option on your car. Enjoy 👍
  14. Mikeyd1

Wheels won’t need a alignment unless your cars alignment is already out. Most used car wheels could do with balancing but if all tyres and wheels look in nice condition then you will probably be fine. And no reason coming back down from 19s I just get bored, I think the 17s and 18s are very...
  15. Mikeyd1

No issues at all , I’ve changed wheels loads of times from 16 to 19 and back down again. Just reset your tyre pressure monitor after each change.
  16. Mikeyd1

golf

Pretoria alloys
  17. Mikeyd1

Parking brake when off by itself

Yeh mate good luck buddy
  18. Mikeyd1

Parking brake when off by itself

Hello as iwmtom I had this for two years and complained and complained and then complained some more it’s all still logged with Vw. When I spoke to one guy. I said you can’t get out your car with engine and handbrake applied as it could potentially come off and they just shrugged it off. I told...