GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

GTI Part out

Traded in my GTi, have these just laying around: BFI shift knob -used for about 30 miles - Sold ECS shifter bushings New - $20 shipped Monster Mats - Sold CURT 11412 Class 1 Trailer Hitch 1-1/4-Inch Receiver - $85 OBDEleven PRO -Sold K&N Air Filter (used for about 200 miles) - Sold VW Roadside...
  2. D

JB1 revised version + data cable.

JB1 revised version + data cable. *SOLD* JB1 revised version + data cable. In great condition. *SOLD*
  3. D

JB1 revised version + data cable.

Posted in wrong section.
  4. D

Corsa CatBack

Corsa catback for sale. $450. Located in Tampa FL. Would prefer to not ship.
  5. D

Enkei Raijins 18*8.5 +43 With Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3+

Traded in my GTI, have these laying around. Less than 1000 miles on wheels and tires, in perfect conditions. Wheels were ceramic coated. Tires are also basically new (less than 1000 miles). Will throw in hubcentric rings and conical wheel bolts. Located in Tampa FL. Local buyer preferred...
  6. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Black-Leather-Car-Steering-Wheel-Cover-for-Volkswagen-Golf-7-GTI-Golf-R-MK7-VW-Polo/32769041129.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4f734c4dK9wueC shipping time wasn't bad either. Got it in just over a week.
  7. D

Wasn't an issue, just disconnect the battery. The wheel is easy to remove, just make sure to make marks so you can accurately reinstall it. Less than 10 mins.
  8. D

No template. It pretty much came perfectly sized. Just lined it up, tucked the edges in and sewed.
  9. D

Steering wheel cover. Definitely was easier to do with the wheel removed while I watched tv.
  10. D

I had vibrations issues as well, even with aluminum rings. I thought it was the plastic rims. Turns out it was the balancing that was not done right. I had to return 3 times to have them re-balanced before they got it right. Now its all good.
  11. D

I didn't use the plastic ones I got with the wheels. I bought aluminum hub rings from Black Forest Industries.
  12. D

2 step corrected the car myself for the first time ever, ceramic coated wheels and brake calipers. Never mind the wheel gap, suspension hasn't settled since lowering cars off jacks. Which raises the next point. Haven't driven car in 4 months so I've been considering selling it. Thanks to...
  13. D

GTI Carpet/Mojo Mats + Cargo Blocks - Tampa

Brand new carpet mats - $50 local pick-up Brand new Cargo Blocks - $35 - local pick-up Willing to ship at buyers expense. Located in Tampa.
  14. D

Nogaros FS + ECS Spacers - Tampa

18" GTI Nogaro wheels - Tampa Have 4 Nogaros. 3 in good condition, 1 bent. 2 have Continental tires, 1 has no tire. Selling all three for $430. Will throw in the bent rim if it is wanted. Willing to sell separately: 2 rim with tires - $150 each rim without tire $130 Located in Tampa...
  15. D

Had the same issue with some Enkei's I bought from tirerack and Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+'s bought from Costco. I had Costco re-balance them 4 times before the vibration above 70mph went away.
  16. D

Well not today...but bent a rim on my way to get pizza last night. Fell into a crack I thought my entire front end was demolished. Now I have a reason to get new wheels without the wife complaining :D Then I can also post in the 'what did you get in the mail thread' :D . I need to find a...
  17. D

I didn't ask because I like asking questions. Obviously I didn't see it. Since you saw it and knew, it probably would have taken less effort to point me there than to make a post that didnt really help. :)
  18. D

Really cool idea. What is that foam thing you use to organize the stuff in?
  19. D

Wow, that sucks. I'm very conscious of where I park and what I park next to. I try to avoid this as much as possible.
  20. D

Passenger B Pillar Creaking 2017 GTI

So I have been having this issue of creaking from the Passenger B Pillar/Doors when the car flexed over bumps or uneven surfaces, noticed it not too long after I bought the car in December. Have been trying fixes seen online, lubed all the felt and rubber trims with Gummi Pledge and Krytox, but...