GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

P3 Analogue Boost Reading vs JB4 Boost Numbers

So i have noticed that my boost gauge is showing 1-1.5 PSI more that what my JB4 Logs are peaking at. I have tried a Boomba boost tap that is a Sandwich style, and just installed an APR boost tap, which is tapped into the manifold, but seem to have the exact same readings. Anyone else notice...
  2. A

P2196 and p2270 After CTS Catted DP with CEL SPacer

So i clear the codes and then they come back. No CEL have appeared yet. I did not see or replace a gasket when changing the downpipe? Is this something that is visible and will fall off as soon as taking off the stock DP ( i was under the car when it popped of so not sure if it fell off)? Car...
  3. A

deleted

deleted
  4. A

Connection of DP to stock exhaust in the coupler

Hi all, so i just installed my CTS Catted DP and have some intermittent rattling/clunking. It happens more so on slow lower revs and acceleration up hills. It went away for a whole day, and i even did 2 WOT log runs without any issues, then as i pulled up to my street, it happened again. I have...
  5. A

Does the V-Band holding the turbo to the downpipe need to be fully connected (see pic

Hi all, I just installed my CTS Catted DP to my GTI and i had a question about the V-Band holding the turbo to the downpipe needing to be fully connected? It is pretty much as tight as can be. Here's a pic below. also had some strange rubbing/rubbing sounds/vibrations, but on my 2nd drive...
  6. A

Who runs Eurodynes tunes in Aus

Hey Guys, just wondering of theres any other aussies running the Eurodyne tune on their mk7's? I have a dsg and currently on stage 1. What happened to 8.6? I miss stage 1.5 but just feel it was running too much boost and want to wait to stack the jb4 with boost by gear
  7. A

Rough Shiting from 1st to 2nd - 2015 DSG

So recently, out of nowhere, i noticed the shifting in D mode from 1st to 2nd has been a little clunky and not silky smooth like it used to be. I recently installed a 034 insert also which has settled in terms of NVH and it made the shifts really crisp after installation. I had a Eurodyne TCU...