GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

SOLD

SOLD.
  2. C

NYS new inspection requirement for 2023?

Saw this on the F30 forums: "Confirmed - next year any car in ny with a tune, regardless of readiness monitor status, will fail ny inspection. Also we will be required to do a 360* walk around the car with an inspection camera, and the catalytic converter must also be photographed for the...
  3. C

SOLD: Dragy

Dragy was used once or twice at most. It's been sitting in the my closet for a solid year or so. I'm sure someone else can get more use out of it than I did. Includes Dragy, metal plates, owners manual (not shown), charging cable, box. SOLD.
  4. C

FS: MK7/7.5 Genuine R Steering wheel badge

I recently did a steering wheel replacement on the GTI and purchased a genuine piano black Golf R steering wheel cover. I transferred the GTI badge over so I have no need for the Golf R badge. This is the real deal, not some Aliexpress stuff. It still has the blue protective sticker on it...
  5. C

SOLD.

SOLD. Fried my original DEKA AGM H5/Group 47 battery because I forgot to code the new battery. Since the VW is my daily, I needed a battery ASAP and couldn't wait for Rockauto warranty exchange, so, ended up buying another battery. The battery for sale is brand new warrantied from RockAuto...
  6. C

sold

Selling my Front OEM Calipers from a MK7 VW GTI with the performance package with used EBC Red pads (8mm left) and Neuspeed Stainless lines. Just did the TTS caliper swap. I purchased the whole set brand new and put exactly 26,463 miles on them. Asking $450 + shipping from 11354 Box...
  7. C

Golf R radiator fan in GTI

In case anyone was wondering, the OEM MK7 Golf R dual fan radiator does fit the MK7 GTI without any modifications. I recently got my hands on the fan setup for next to nothing and just tried it for fun. I was concerned about the stock GTI airbox not clearing the Golf R rad fan which it does...
  8. C

IE v2 Intercooler with CSF radiator fitment

Has anyone tried installing an IE v2 intercooler with CSF radiator? Just wondering since the IE grew from 57mm to 70mm core thickness on the v2. I know the IE v1 fits with CSF radiator. Thanks in advanced.
  9. C

FS: MK7 APR Turbo Inlet Pipe

sold.
  10. C

FS: MK7 APR Turbo Inlet Pipe

sold.
  11. C

Genuine Audi/VW BBS CH028 18x8 wheels

CL listing pics: https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/wto/d/greenvale-genuine-audi-vw-bbs-ch028/6825726019.html Please PM me if you're interested. Selling a set of Genuine Audi/VW BBS CH028 18x8 wheels off an Audi B7 S4. I had these wheels on my MK7 GTI and no longer need them. Condition: -...