GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TheGreekFreak

Superpro rear endlinks: is this normal?

Despite only installing my H&R rear swaybar + superpro rear endlinks not too long ago, both have been removed from the car as I am parting with it. What's strange is the endlinks, while looking like new and working perfectly fine before removal, now come apart like this: Any idea if this is...
  2. TheGreekFreak

WTS: Cobb AP with EQT 93 Stage 1 Tune, OBDeleven (ALL SOLD)

For sale I have the following: 1) COBB Accessport with newest EQT 93 Stage 1 OTS tune. Paid $175 for the tune on top of the price of thr AP. Price is SOLD 2) OBDeleven: Lightly used. Price is SOLD First to send payment for a part gets it. Feel these are fairly priced given the low miles (or...
  3. TheGreekFreak

WTS: OEM carpet mats, CarGo mat + blocks (SOLD)

For sale I have the following: 1) Custom wrapped steering wheel from RoyalSteeringWheels: Added some thickness, perforated leather at 10 and 3, smooth leather at top and bottom, integrated red leather rally stripe up top. Awesome quality wheel. Check out my build thread for pics. Retails for...
  4. TheGreekFreak

WTS: Superpro Front Endlinks (SOLD)

For sale I have the following: 1) H&R 24mm rear sway bar: Less than 2K miles on the car. Good condition. Price is SOLD 2) Superpro rear endlinks: UPDATE: BRAND NEW, never used. Superpro is sending me this replacement set under warranty, just have to wait for them to arrive. Price is SOLD...
  5. TheGreekFreak

WTS: Lots of exterior bits (ALL SOLD)

For sale I have the following exterior pieces. 1) MK7.5 FL euro taillights: Less than 6K miles on them. One has a thin scratch you can see close up, looks like it can get buffed out. Otherwise they are in excellent condition. These transformed the car for me and looked great on my tornado red...
  6. TheGreekFreak

WTS: Revo RV019 19x8.5 ET45 Wheels with 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires (SOLD)

Set of four Revo RV019 wheels in gloss anthracite with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires: These wheels are the same ones on the Revo press car you can see on youtube. Were ceramic coated at one point but have a few small scratches and chips here and there, but overall good condition (would say...
  7. TheGreekFreak

WTS - OEM trans mount

For sale I have the following: ***Will include BMS clutch stop and a bunch of misc OEM suspension nuts/bolts for free with any of the following, just ask. OEM transmission mount: Maybe 5K miles on the car before replacing this with a stage 1 BFI trans mount. Didn't want to do uninstall on the...
  8. TheGreekFreak

FS: OEM MK7 Clutch Disc + Pressure Plate (SOLD)

Have a clutch disc with about 2K miles on it and a pressure plate with about 5K miles on it (my car only has only about 11K on the 3 years I've owned it). Long story but orginal clutch disc was replaced with this one under warranty, kept this one + original PP for a very short time (no issues)...
  9. TheGreekFreak

FS: Lamin-X yellow fog light covers (SOLD)

Obviously brand new never used yellow Lamin-X film covers for MK7 fog lights (15-17). Three sections per side. Reconsidered the look. SOLD
  10. TheGreekFreak

FS: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 short throw shifter (SOLD)

Have a lightly used DG sigma 6 short throw for sale. Bought off another member here who had it on his mk7 for a bit before selling it to me. SOLD
  11. TheGreekFreak

DELETE

DELETE
  12. TheGreekFreak

FS: BFI Stage 2 Engine Mount Inserts (SOLD)

I have a pair of barely used BFI stage 2 engine mount inserts (green). Originally bought the BFI stage 2 engine mount but after about a week I decided I wanted a bit less NVH. Ordered their stage 1 inserts (black) to replace these. For those with the BFI stage 1 engine mount that want to go to...
  13. TheGreekFreak

FS: BNIB MAHLE IHI IS38 Electronic Turbo Wastegate Actuator (SOLD)

As the title states, I have a never used Mahle IS38 wastegate actuator. Planned to go IS38 but never did. SOLD
  14. TheGreekFreak

HPA Dogbone Mount (SOLD)

For sale I have a brand new unused HPA dogbone mount. Here is the link to the product: https://www.hpamotorsports.com/mqb-dogbone Never installed it and decided to go with a cheaper insert instead. SOLD
  15. TheGreekFreak

FS: BNIB DKM Stage 3 Twin Disc Clutch Kit + LUK TOB

For sale is a brand new DKM stage 3 clutch kit + LUK throw out bearing. This is the updated TOB being sent out with the new kits. Taking a different route with the car and this is overkill. SOLD
  16. TheGreekFreak

FS: IS38 Turbo Install Kit

FS: IS38 Turbo Install Kit (SOLD) Brand new, unopened. Comes with gasket, studs, nuts, and o rings needed for the install. Never installed the IS38 so have this kit sitting around. Exactly the same as this: https://www.shopdap.com/mk7-is38-turbo-install-kit.html SOLD
  17. TheGreekFreak

FS: APR Carbon Fiber Intake + Turbo Inlet Pipe

As the title states, have both the APR carbon fiber intake and APR carbon fiber inlet pipe for sale. Intake comes with secondary air filter. Both in excellent condition, only the intake has a tiny bit of damage on one of the mounting tabs which is common when installing these intakes (see pic...
  18. TheGreekFreak

WTT: AWE track midpipe for touring

Looking to trade my track mid pipe section for the resonated one on the touring. Willing to cover all shipping + some extra. Reason for the switch is I'm planning on installing my DP soon and with the stiffer mounts the car is already starting to get a little too loud so can't imagine it with...
  19. TheGreekFreak

FS: IS38 Revision T Turbo

FS: IS38 Revision T Turbo (SOLD) Bought this back in September 2017 and has been sitting in the box untouched ever since. Came off a 2017 golf R with ~8K miles on it. No issues, no shaft play, owner just upgraded to a stage 3 kit. As far as I know, this is one of the latest revisions, if not...
  20. TheGreekFreak

WTB: Eurocode front chassis brace

As the title states, I'm interested in a Eurocode front strut brace for my MK7 GTI. Let me know if you have one for sale, thanks.