GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gogo GTI

Alternative Replacement Filter for CTS Intake

Does anyone know if K&N or some other company makes a replacement filter that is compatible with the CTS CAI? My order has been on back order *forever*.
  2. Gogo GTI

Are MK7s common targets for car thieves?

Are MK7s common targets for car thieves? Someone tried to pick the lock on my car last night with some kind of tool. I’m assuming they wanted the whole car and not just something inside of it. I imagine if they wanted something inside the car, they would’ve just smashed a window. Wondering if...
  3. Gogo GTI

Any Detailer Recommendations in Denver/Boulder Area?

Had my car serviced at the dealership today. They washed my car without me knowing it and now there are swirl marks and micro scratches all over. 5 years of carefully washing my car and now this shit. Can anyone recommend a good detailer in the Denver/Boulder area? Thanks.
  4. Gogo GTI

Passing Colorado Smog Check

I’m relatively new to CO and not familiar with the smog checks out here. I have a cold air intake. Will that pass visual inspection out here?
  5. Gogo GTI

FS: **SOLD** $400 18" GTI Sport Nogaro Wheels

Cleaning out the garage. Set of 4 Nogaro wheels with stock Bridgestone Potenzas. **Local pick up only in Boulder, CO** - 18" x 7.5" wheels came off my 2017 GTI Sport - Comes with Clubsport red ring center caps - Two wheels are in very good condition. Two wheels have medium curb rash. None of the...
  6. Gogo GTI

FS: **SOLD** $400 18" GTI Sport Nogaro Wheels

Cleaning out the garage. Set of 4 Nogaro wheels with stock Bridgestone Potenzas. **Local pick up only in Boulder, CO** - 18" x 7.5" wheels came off my 2017 GTI Sport - Comes with Clubsport red ring center caps - Two wheels are in very good condition. Two wheels have medium curb rash. None of the...
  7. Gogo GTI

Let’s See Those Dirty Cars!

Enough showing off these freshly washed cars and apologies for dirty cars. Let’s see those filthy cars! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Gogo GTI

Show Me Your Car Smartphone Holders

I’ve started a new commute that has some gnarly traffic so Im heavily reliant on google maps now to avoid traffic. What smartphone holders are you using and why do you like it? Btw I have an iPhone if it matters. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Gogo GTI

New CA Law Cracking Down on Modded Exhausts

Today, my buddy in CA was complaining about the crazy new law, AB1824, that'll make your life miserable if you have a modded exhaust. If a cop pulls you over for a loud exhaust (>95db), not sure if it even matters if it's modded or not, it is now an instant $1,000 fine and requires a trip to the...
  10. Gogo GTI

Taktaktaktak Sound Under Heavy Throttle

Ive been on a road trip driving through Nevada and Utah. Its been incredibly hot around 100-105F. A few times I got heavy on the throttle and I heard a taktaktaktaktak sound coming from the right side of the engine bay and power delivery felt a little choppy. One very specific situation I can...
  11. Gogo GTI

OEM Tail Lights: $10 or 6 pack of beer

SOLD! Moving in a few weeks and basically giving away my OEM tail lights. I will accept $10 or a 6 pack of beer for the sake of a ceremonial transaction ($10 because I dont like cheap beer). Local pick up in Oakland only. Great condition, no cracks, discoloration, etc. Can post pics but is it...
  12. Gogo GTI

Disable Windshield Wiper Alert?

Is there any way to disable the wiper alert using OBD11? Its pretty damn annoying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Gogo GTI

“Fastest Car” on Netflix

Anyone watching this show? Came across this while browsing around Netflix. Saw a couple episodes and found it to be pretty entertaining. https://youtu.be/FHgg-NTFX3U Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Gogo GTI

Rotating Tires with Wheel Spacers

Im about to do my first tire rotation since putting on my wheel spacers. Any advice or details I should be aware of? I’ve read a few times that the wheel bolts have to stay with the same hub. Is that true? (Edit** This advice is now clear to me. It would have helped if they explained that the...
  15. Gogo GTI

WTB: Clark Plaid Fabric

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has some clark plaid fabric they want to sell. I only need about 1 x 2 feet for a project. Thought I'd check here before buying online. Thanks.
  16. Gogo GTI

FREE Stock GTI Muffler with Tips

Replaced my stock muffler with a CSS muffler and need to clear out my garage. From a 2017 GTI. Muffler has 10K miles and in great condition. Cut at second dimple. Free local pick up in Oakland *only*.
  17. Gogo GTI

How Long Did Your Front Lip Last?

I would love to get a front lip but it would probably be a futile purchase for me. I'm only on DG springs and I already occasionally scrape my front. I will most likely get one anyway and learn the hard way. Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences with their front lip/splitter.
  18. Gogo GTI

Dealership Recommends Not Rotating Tires??

So I took my car in for the first scheduled maintenance. My VW dealership said they they no longer include tire rotations because VW officially doesn't recommend it anymore. Is that legit?? :confused:
  19. Gogo GTI

Can You Remove Items from Car Menu??

Wondering if you can use VCDS/OBD11 to remove items from the car menu. I only use the MPG monitor and the performance monitor. I'd like to hide the think blue, vehicle status, and energy consumers screens. It's annoying to have to scroll through those screens while driving. Same questions for...
  20. Gogo GTI

JB1/JB4 Location Ideas

Just installed my JB1 yesterday. I was pressed for time so I just placed it between the battery and intake box and used a zip tie. It's secure, but not the nicest thing to look at. BMS said it could also installed behind the ECU but it was really tight back there and I didn't want to break...