GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Handguns4heaRTs

BNIB: Rennwagen Mk7 GTI Front Splitter

FS: Brand new, in box Rennwagen front splitter for mk7 GTI. Bought over a year ago, got lazy, then got another car. Best looking, subtle splitter there is for the GTI. Located in So Cal (South Orange County) $150 picked up For pics and info, check out Rennwagen site...
  2. Handguns4heaRTs

FS: TSW Bathurst 17x9 et50 with Hankook R-S4 (SoCal)

TSW Bathurst 17x9 et50 with 255/40/17 Hankook R-S4 200tw tires. Flow formed and <20lbs. Fit PP and Macan calipers. Wheels have no rash or anything. This spec is also not made anymore by TSW. Includes the special, impossible to find TSW centering rings, four 10mm spacers (hub and wheel centric)...
  3. Handguns4heaRTs

Hot Weather Track Days

You could say I'm spoiled, weather wise, living in Southern California. My track season is basically October-May, as I don't usually go out to the track when it's hotter, but I want to be able to go during the Summer this year. I realize this is basically the opposite of most other parts of...
  4. Handguns4heaRTs

GRM Track Car Lap Time Guide

Found this super interesting article on GRM compiling all the cars they’ve driven at Florida International Rally and Motorsports Park. Several mk7/7.5 GTI models as well as a mk8. Anyone here driven here and can chime in with their best time and mods? I had no idea the Veloster N and Elantra N...
  5. Handguns4heaRTs

Track Approved Catch Cans

Hello All. I've finally gotten to the point where I need a catch can (graduated?). Doing my research on here, found different users with different catch cans. Wondering what the current preferred brands are for those tracking their car. I get the difference between those that replace the PCV...
  6. Handguns4heaRTs

Performance Pack/Golf R Brakes- ABS vs. Threshold Braking

I'm looking for some feedback, opinions, experience regarding braking with MK7s with PP/Golf R brakes. I've been experimenting off and on for the last 3-4 track sessions with Danny Ricciardo and Max Verstappen level late braking, Hulk smashing the brake pedal and engaging ABS vs. threshold...
  7. Handguns4heaRTs

MQB Fantasy Football League

We have an MQB only fantasy football league that is in need of some new people. Not sure about posting legality of any alleged gambling, so you can PM me with the alleged buy in and league details. We're planning on drafting this Sunday (9/6), using Yahoo Fantasy, but that can most likely...
  8. Handguns4heaRTs

Track Carnage

This only highlights the importance of a well organized, and most of all, safety-minded track organizer/organization. If Canadians are being dicks and throwing down, you know shit was REAL bad.
  9. Handguns4heaRTs

Loose Spark Plugs

Before I start, I installed Brisk 12ers ~5000 trouble free miles ago. Custom tuned e48 “stage 2” GTI. Torqued everything to spec ~30nm when I installed. Anywho- I went to check my gap before I head to the track this weekend, and when I went to unscrew my spark plugs with my magnetic socket...
  10. Handguns4heaRTs

Mazda Motorsports Braking Webinar!

Improve your driving while being quarantined: https://www.mazdamotorsports.com/2020/03/18/webinar-braking-with-racers360-mazda-motorsports/?mc_cid=6f3647e2cb&mc_eid=9d9c6d173d
  11. Handguns4heaRTs

Cobb DSG Tune Firmware Updates

Hello all, I used to get updates from other Mk7 owners/etc. from FB groups, but I'm down to just this forum now. I was thinking people could post if there are any updates to Cobb AP ECU/TCU tunes on here. I rarely plug in my AP to my PC to check. Additionally, can someone help me out with this...
  12. Handguns4heaRTs

EUROLUB Engine Oil

I got my oil changed at my local, reputable VAG tuner shop for the first time, and was surprised to hear they use Eurolub oil. I had never heard of it before, and I can't find a lot of information about it, outside of the brand website. It looks like it's an oil only really sold in Germany...
  13. Handguns4heaRTs

RE30 or Similar Wheels

I am in love with Volk RE30s and the MOTec wheels on the GTI TCR racecar, and have searched, but I'm not able to find many other similar wheels. RE30s are split 7 spoke, and the MOTec TCRs are split 10 spoke. VMR makes the RS4 lookalike wheel, but it's not similar enough. Can anyone think of or...
  14. Handguns4heaRTs

FS: JB4 with Data Cable and USB extension- SoCal

************SOLD********FS: JB4 with Data Cable and USB extension JB4 with Data Cable and usb extension for sale. Comes with additional JB1 board. Used for a year, <8,000 miles. Off the car. Located in Lake Forest. Local pickup preferred. $380
  15. Handguns4heaRTs

FS: APR Resonator/Front Muffler

SOLD- please delete
  16. Handguns4heaRTs

PhatBotti Tuning

Yes, terrible name. But they were just brought to my attention yesterday by a friend who was getting tuned by them. They are largely a Subaru tuner, but their facebook page shows a MK7 GTI getting tuned. Wondering if that person was on here, or anybody has been tuned by them, either on dyno or...
  17. Handguns4heaRTs

Flooded Car Parts

I have been seeing a lot of parts for sale from areas recently hit with storms/hurricanes/possible flooding. Kinda sketchy to me. My question is, besides electronics (obviously), which kinds of parts would one want to steer clear from if they were possibly exposed to flooding/storm damage?
  18. Handguns4heaRTs

Revo Turbo Inlet Hose

http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/turbo/20-tsi-turbo-inlet-hose&engineid=182 Looks interesting. Built in turbo inlet for an "all in one" type piece. Thoughts?
  19. Handguns4heaRTs

Cars @ Sunset - OC - April 22

Cars @ Sunset presented by SigMods! 4.22.17 from 5-8pm at The Source OC in Buena Park. Come out and check out hundreds of amazing cars and cool people.