GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Aftermarket In-tank fuel pump golf r

Is it the same part, do you know if anyones used gti/golf pumps for r’s?
  2. T

Thanks for the advice. Any idea where i can find one i was thinking of calling autowreckers do you know how i would find the right part number?
  3. T

Hi guys so my car’s(2016 R 195,000km/ 130k miles has been flashed back to stock ) been stalling intermittently over the last year upon restarting the engine when its warm. I sent car in for diagnostics at the dealer they said that the fuel rail pressure was low, with the cause being the in-tank...
  4. T

Severe "Jerkyness" at low speeds 2016 MK7 DSG R

My timing belt cover gaskets were leaking so I had them replaced, ever since then I’ve had these DSG issues. But I do all of those driving behaviours lol, like when you’re in a drive thru how do you not coast on the brakes?!
  5. T

Is this something a shop can assist with? If so anyone know a good one in the toronto area?
  6. T

thanks for the reply, but I'm not familiar with this process, could you elaborate on what this is?
  7. T

so I've had my 2016 Golf R DSG for roughly 7 years now. During that period its driven well for the most part. Now after servicing a leaking timing belt cover however the car jerks badly when accelerating and decelerating at very low speeds like in traffic, parking lots or stop signs at...
  8. T

Does a Catted Downpipe Really Add Power?

How much power did you get? just trying to decide if its worth it.
  9. T

Does a Catted Downpipe Really Add Power?

o I have a custom exhaust guy wanting to make a DP for me, he says he can use 3" pipe but the flange has to be 2.5" just like the stock DP. Seems to me like there will still be a substantial restriction with that flange, has anyone actually done a before and after Dyno run to show if Downpipes...
  10. T

Does a Catted Downpipe really do anything??

So I have a custom exhaust guy wanting to make a DP for me, he says he can use 3" pipe but the flange has to be 2.5" just like the stock DP. Seems to me like there will still be a substantial restriction with that flange, has anyone actually done a before and after Dyno run to show if Downpipes...
  11. T

September 12th Tax Update Breakfast Seminar

delete me please typo
  12. T

2020 Kia Soul?

Yea good car, GTI is better and there's no point in owning both.
  13. T

May 23rd Lunch Seminar Invitation

please delete thread awrong forum
  14. T

May 22nd Calgary Lunch Seminar

Please delete thread wrong forum
  15. T

WTB Catted DP MK7 GOLF R

Hello I'd like to purchase a catted DP for mk7 Golf r. Thanks, Jordan DM me
  16. T

Talk me out of leaving VW

Well I live in Canada and we get way more snowfall than you guys in kentucky, never felt inadequate with my FWD's as long as I had snow tires. Now I have AWD with the Golf R and its more fun in winter honestly than summer. A truck can fit all the junk easily but it will have more road noise,have...
  17. T

Kia Stinger...

A Heavy but good compact/mid size lux sedan vs passats, a5's, 3 series ect. More power(365hp/377tq), practicality and luxury for a good price. Don't hate just because its a kia.
  18. T

Scraping/Grinding Noise when going over bumps

Car runs just fine but occasionally i hear a grinding or scraping noise over small bumps the same sound it makes when you bottom out over a speed bump sometimes ticking noises aswell possibly worn struts?. Anyone else ever heard something similar? Car has just over 60k stock suspension, makes...