1. G

Best place in Canada for wheels & tires

WheelWiz.ca!
  2. G

SOLD - Burger Motorsports JB4 - $450

Bump. $450 plus shipping!
  3. G

SOLD - Burger Motorsports JB4 - $450

JB4 with USB data cable, 3D printed airbox mount, and AFR harness (eliminates the need to use a positap on your O2 sensor wire). Plug and play on MK7 Volkswagen Golf, GTI, Golf R, Sportwagen, Alltrack. May also fit the MQB Audi A3/S3. Located in Nova Scotia. Will ship within Canada; buyer pays...
  4. G

Help diagnosing 6MT shifting issue

Here for some suggestions! Been having the same issues with my 6MT Alltrack, both with the OE shifter and now the Dieselgeek Sigma. Shifts perfect with engine off.
  5. G

Replace rear rotors

Great info, thanks! Does anyone know if this will work on the 272mm rear brakes as well?
  6. G

FS - OEM LED License Plate Light Upgrade

Very nice OEM upgrade for the MK7 Golf platform. P/N 1K8 943 021C These are authentic VW units; purchased from the local Porsche dealership. $60 Located in Halifax, NS. Will ship within Canada with payment upfront (PayPal or EMT). Thanks, Garrett Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. G

FS - H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers 10/12mm

H&R Trak+ DR Series Wheel Spacers 2x 2055571B 10mm 2x 2455571 12mm Includes longer ball seat bolts (M14x1.5 Black Zinc Coated) of appropriate length. Volkswagen/Audi Fitment 5x112 57.1mm $250obo Located in Halifax, NS. Will ship within Canada with payment upfront (PayPal or EMT). Thanks...
  8. G

MK7 GTI European LED Taillights

SOLD!
  9. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Looks great! Is your drain plug lockwired?
  10. G

I know the feeling... the sheet metal must be thinner on these cars than previous generations. Took a rock to the hood a couple of months ago and it left a nice dent and chip to bare metal behind!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. G

Installed the VWR springs I've had sitting around since the fall... [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. G

New Tiguan I think?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. G

My Blown Turbo Story

Holy crap. How much money did you lose in that deal? I hope the TD1 is disclosed to the next owner after VW puts a new turbo in and sells it as a CPO...
  14. G

Looks like an aftermarket headunit!
  15. G

I believe that's the radar unit that used to be in the lower grille. Very happy they did this... much tidier!!
  16. G

FS - MK7 Volkswagen GTI VWR Springs

No longer for sale!
  17. G

Drove it to the top of a mountain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. G

Thanks! These are the OEM 19x8. I think it may have given me a bit more clearance but I didn't measure before installing... I can get some measurements if you'd like to compare to the OE 18s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk