GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Advice needed vibration after installing used wheels with brand new DWS06 plus tires

I purchased a set of used Konig Oversteers and installed them with new Continental DWS 06 plus tires this week. I'm getting slight vibration from the rears (I dont feel anything in the steering wheel) Alignment was done same day by dealership and didnt fix the issue. Discount Tire has...
  2. R

Help needed infotainment 8" display rebooting

I bought an upgraded 8" display from MauricioGTI (like lots of other people... he is great btw and system has worked great for about 2 months) Just recently it started freezing and you cant use touch controls. Then it reboots. This keeps happening every 10 minutes, even with nothing plugged...
  3. R

Anyone know what brand wheels these are?

Trying to figure out what brand these wheels are and if they come in 18" Anyone recognize them? Its from this video Volkswagen Golf GTi and R (MK7.5) - XForce Performance Exhaust System
  4. R

WTB: Garage Vary Reife Rear Roof Spoiler

Trying to find one of these spoilers used. Can't afford the price direct from manufacturer. Hoping someone might have one or know where to get one cheaper. Fingers crossed... Thanks https://motivejapan.com/garage-vary-reife-rear-roof-spoiler-vw-golf-7-r.html
  5. R

Anyone own or seen Garage Vary Reife rear spoiler?

I really like this spoiler but its over $500 + painting. Curious if anyone owns this or has seen anything similar? It looks clean and exactly what I'm looking for, just not the price. Will probably end up with ECS Tuning spoiler since I want other items front lip, rear diffuser, wheels...
  6. R

Help needed check engine light came on have code info

Hi, Need help... wasted so much time because went to use my obdeleven for the first time for an issue and wouldnt load / connect... find out they updated their software and my old droid 4.x no longer supported... and you need a new obdeleven device for iphone since it was a hardware...
  7. R

damage from driving by commercial landscaper weed wacking

I was driving to work this AM and noticed a landscaper using a gas powered weed wacker along the curb. They were cutting and edging a commercial property. When I got closer I noticed they were cutting horizontally, so stuff was being thrown into the street vs at an angle etc or stopping while...
  8. R

WTB: Clubsport muffler

Looking for a Clubsport muffler. Otherwise I will need to order on line. ECS Tuning sells but shows Sept ship date. Why doesn't someone stock these in the US?
  9. R

DCC comfort mode bangs loudly over some bumps

I usually have my 2017 GTI Autobahn DCC in sport mode. However, once in awhile I put it in comfort mode. Almost every time I will go over something in the road and the rear will BANG loudly. Seems to be known issue? Is this the bump stop? Anything to worry about? I dont notice any large...
  10. R

Advice on lowering,spacers,alignment or forget that for '17 Autobahn w/DCC DAP

I bought a certified 2017 GTI Autobahn last year with 3,500 miles. It has every option - DSG, PP, LP, DCC, DAP(lane assist, ACC, park assist etc). It rolled over to 10k and I need to do first maintenance & hoping to start adding some mods. I'm newbie to mods so I've been reading the forums...
  11. R

Are your door sills naked or protected?

I haven't found too many posts about door sill protection, so hoping to get some pics / feedback. I finally picked up my first GTI - 2017 Autobahn Tornado Red. Got my first chip :( and now adding paint protection. I want to protect the door sills but not take away the hot GTI look. You...