GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mr Golf R

What does "psi" mean on my stock gage?

Under full acceleration, it tops out at 36.5 psi. Normal driving fluctuateschool from 5 to 15 psi depending upon amount of accelerator used.
  2. Mr Golf R

New drag strip elapsed time

Went to Bradenton drag strip tonight and ran a new best of 12.2 at 111.64 miles an hour. That APR tune works just fine I'd say! Stock time was 13.02 @ 104 mph....
  3. Mr Golf R

2017 Tires

Having an oil change today and noticed that one of the golf ours here has Pirelli P Zeros and another one has Continentals. Never have seen a Pirelli tire on an R before.
  4. Mr Golf R

Pic

2015-12-17-15-47-36-1 (Disregard. Link not working)
  5. Mr Golf R

How to post pics?

If I want to post a pic I tap the the small yellow box and it asks me this: "Please enter url of your image. http://__________________" On the other forums that I'm on it allows me to go into "my pictures" and check a pic that I want to insert into my body of text, however this forum doesn't...
  6. Mr Golf R

2017 Golf R Stage 1 tune availability?

Not looking for a 2016 tune. Must be for a 2017 Golf R specific, guaranteed.
  7. Mr Golf R

Red Hood wanted

Looking for a Golf R Red hood. In Central Florida.
  8. Mr Golf R

Restored Faith in VW Dealerships

I picked up a screw in my rear tire on my new Golf R and brought it in to have it replaced due to the fact that the screw is in the side wall. I purchased a new tire and upon installation, the technician damaged the rim in two areas with scrapes and gouges. The service manager pointed it out...
  9. Mr Golf R

Bradenton Dragon Racing this Sunday

I'll be drag racing this Sunday with my totally stock 2017 DSG Golf R. First time with her. 1600 miles on her so I think she'll do well. Been racing for 45 years so I am no Newby to racing Bradenton Florida has a newly resurfaced 1/4 mile drag strip. Looking forward to low to mid...
  10. Mr Golf R

Finally found the noise cause... with fix!

I purchased a new 2017 Golf R and at approximately 500 miles it had developed an annoying tapping noise. Initially it had sounded like it was coming from the center vents.. it was a constant tapping noise between 1500 and 2500 rpm. It was the back of the plastic windshield mirror mount...