GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

https://www.theverge.com/2022/12/18/23515221/twitter-bans-links-instagram-mastodon-competitors "I'm a free speech absolutist" hasn't aged well. No surprise, given the way he runs Tesla.
  2. U

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Anything is possible, but it was too far off course for that to likely have come from Russia - intentional or not. People aren't giving their military capabilities enough credit because they're losing against a country that was given billions of dollars worth of weaponry.
  3. U

Just as hilarious as blaming Russia, knowing damn well they're not going to do anything that would risk NATO getting involved.
  4. U

That would be a smart comment if Russia and Poland were the only two countries capable of firing a missile.
  5. U

Most likely, NOT a Russian missile. But they're meeting over article 4, not 5, so nothing will happen.
  6. U

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Black people are the biggest hypocrites in the world right now. This free speech kick will be over the second someone white says something remotely offensive about blacks.
  7. U

I'm interested in seeing the source of the second chart because it's obvious it was done with the intent to skew the data. There's no way that came from a reputable journal. The first chart only compares against previous vaccines. But yeah, myocarditis is a possibility in the vaccine and virus...
  8. U

Unfortunately, sudden cardiac arrest in student-athletes was happening so frequently that Pennsylvania passed a bill in 2019 "to give student-athletes and their families more information to prevent future tragedies"...
  9. U

I'm not aware of anyone suddenly dying in the NFL, NBA, UFC, or MLB. Have I missed something?
  10. U

2016: Lock her up. 2022: This is a banana republic. 2016: Mishandling classified information isn't a big deal. 2022: Trump should be sent to jail over mishandling classified docs. 2008: Obama's going to take our guns. 2022: The person who said "take guns first and go through due process...
  11. U

Idk if this is another hoax or not yet, but either way nothing of consequence is going to happen.
  12. U

Trump will get away with it just like everyone else.
  13. U

Should be is different from reality. We all know how this goes.
  14. U

It's not going to help his case if he didn't follow the proper procedure. Either way, signing a declaration claiming you returned everything when in fact you didn't can't be considered complying. And yeah at the end of the day people will be for or against no matter what the facts end up being...
  15. U

Why would nuclear documents be out of date already? There's no basis for assuming that's the case. As I said earlier, if he declassified them, it'll be easy for him to prove so. The declassification process is documented, so I'm waiting for that proof.
  16. U

Trump's lawyer sent a signed letter claiming all classified documents had been turned over. Yet the FBI was able to recover 11 boxes of classified docs. Is that lying or negotiating?
  17. U

Turns out, that's exactly what they did. They subpoenaed him, but he didn't turn everything over, so here we are today.
  18. U

I didn't realize this has been going on for as long as it has been. Trump claimed he turned over all classified documents he still had in his possession back in June. But we now know that was a lie. So why is he trying so desperately to hold onto these documents?