GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: BNIB Brisk Spark Plugs & CURT 11355 Class 1 Trailer Hitch

Returned my lease and found a 4-pack of BNIB Brisk spark plugs for the 2016 VW GTI. Looking for local pickup in Orange County, CA for $35. Willing to ship as well at buyer's expense. Cash/Paypal/Venmo only please. Thanks for looking...
  2. B

FS: Used JB1 with Data Cable and Enclosure & OBDEleven - SoCal

Looking to sell a JB1 w/ data cable & enclosure for $230 local pickup as well as an OBDEleven for $35. I'm located in Orange County, California and hoping to sell local. Please add $10 for shipping the JB1 and $5 for OBDEleven. I don't have pictures of the OBDEleven handy but it was gently used...
  3. B

SOLD: Used JB1 with Data Cable and Enclosure & OBDEleven - SoCal

Looking to sell a JB1 w/ data cable & enclosure for my MK7 GTI. Price is $210 local pickup as well as an OBDEleven for $30. I'm located in Orange County, California and hoping to sell local. Please add $5 for shipping the JB1 and $5 for OBDEleven. I don't have pictures of the OBDEleven handy...
  4. B

FS: Used eMMOTION MK7/MK7.5 GTI Lowering Spring Kit

Returning the car back to stock so sadly I won't be needing these springs anymore. They have been on the car for about 25k miles and really enhance the driving experience. The springs offer a 1.2" drop all around and I will be including the optional rear adapter pads raising the rear about...
  5. B

OEM MK7 Side Mirrors with OEM Glass

Sold
  6. B

WTB JB1 w/ cable or bluetooth

Interested in a working JB1 group 2 fun in a box for my MK7 GTI. Located in SoCal. Paypal ready.