GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Oldschoolmk7

FS: Neuspeed PM and Rev9 catless dp

Neuspeed Power Module for mk7 Golf. Includes foam pieces to sandwich in between airbox and battery. Stealth with only 2 plugs for easy dealership removal. $230 shipped. Rev9/Emoto USA catless dp with 90 degeee 02 sensor extender. $65 (local SW Missouri pick up only). Sent from my iPhone...
  2. Oldschoolmk7

Been fun ride on MQB, but time to turn the page...

First off, thanks to the mk7 Golf community as a whole. Very active and helpful group overall. I have had a wonderful experience with my GTI. Driving it basically stock yesterday made me realize just how much simple mods transform the car. Zero problems nor dealer visits in 16 months of...
  3. Oldschoolmk7

Getting stock oem dp back in?

What is the trick or angle on the dangle? What a beotch. Lol.
  4. Oldschoolmk7

Cruise ship with unusual amenities

Looks like fun. Cruise ships are getting unreal anymore.
  5. Oldschoolmk7

How much total $$$ have you spent on mods??

Ok Big Pimpin’s, Hitter’s, Whatever...? Lol. Got to see this. :).
  6. Oldschoolmk7

Ready for Lake!

Looks like nice place Jake. Love the ocean. Actually spent 5 years down in S. FL off the ocean. But, missed the change of seasons and mountains/hills. We got a nice lake condo 35 minutes from the house! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Oldschoolmk7

Ready for Lake!

Yeah Yamaha does not post hp. But, they run mid 60’s @ 850 range weight plus rider. My guess 200 hp or so. They turn 7500 rpms. The acceleration is pretty quick for N/A ski. That same article hit 0-30 in 1.8 seconds on the water is flying. Good times for sure.
  8. Oldschoolmk7

Ready for Lake!

Right On! Been a looooong winter! Where do you enjoy your watersports?
  9. Oldschoolmk7

Ready for Lake!

Just pulled these turds out of storage. 2016 VX HO’s. Lake temp still a little chilly at 58 degrees. My 3mm wetsuits only good to about 68. Summer 18 lets get it on! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Oldschoolmk7

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Popped the hood. :). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Oldschoolmk7

LOL @ Camaro 2.0 1LE

Smart for GM to push further into the tuner segment. Offered only as a manual...wha wha what? 30k. I like it.
  12. Oldschoolmk7

Discount Tire experience

I have ordered online 6-7 sets of tires from them in past (no local stores) and had indy put them on. They opened a store and I pulled in for my 3rd tire rotation @ 15k miles on my factory Bridgestone Potenza’s. They are showing 7.5/32. So they find a staple in one of the tires that I had...
  13. Oldschoolmk7

Does that dry tefflon spray on clear or white?
  14. Oldschoolmk7

Those that upgraded their IC ?

How many of you removed the plastic panels (air diverters) on both sides of the lower air intake on the front fascia? The stock setup diverts the air into the condenser. Front mount installations require removing these (they pop out) to give more air coverage. Reason I ask is removing these...
  15. Oldschoolmk7

Green Fuse 40 ABS

Quick question? Plugged this back in today. Still getting dash lights? What up?
  16. Oldschoolmk7

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Do to the fact that the Rev9 and this one are actually different dimensions (by quite a bit) I'm starting this new thread. Will transfer over data off Rev9 thread. This is another option well priced below brand name IC. Stay tuned. *** Magic / Majesty IC install – MK7 GTI (parts guide) by...
  17. Oldschoolmk7

Who is stacking their IS20?

Tune plus piggyback on the IS20? Anybody? Numbers? See people doing it on IS38. Thanks.
  18. Oldschoolmk7

Bought an intercooler. :).
  19. Oldschoolmk7

Why are these MK7's so fun to drive?

Seriously? For the money this car offers so much bang for the buck. Everyone list their top favorite aspect. I have a lot of 1st place ties myself, but the car is a perfect balance of sport/economy/performance/value/tuneability (made a word) and everyday livability. Go...
  20. Oldschoolmk7

Mk7 versus Rice X2

Test.