GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. railroader

SOLD- Mst v2 turbo inlet + mst hose

Selling my mst v2 turbo inlet with hose, worked on when I had my xl, not needed anymore as now running a tpc700 turbo. Price is $150 shipped to the lower 48.
  2. railroader

(SOLD) Eqt Vortex XL turbo

I am selling a (new) rebuilt Vortex xl turbo, I just got it back from the manufacture from for rebuilding, has new chra 0 miles on it, turbo was less than 1 year old when it originally failed and manufacture rebuilt it. I have a new actuator I'll install on it and the eqt turbo muffler delete...
  3. railroader

FS- Eqt Vortex standard turbo

Selling my og Vortex standard turbo, no shaft play and turbo is in great shape, maybe 15-25k miles on it, $1150 and I'll split shipping cost to the lower 48, no international shipping. Turbo only, no wastegate actuator, might through in a dv,
  4. railroader

FS--Eqt vortex standard turbo

Selling my og Vortex standard turbo, no shaft play and turbo is in great shape, maybe 15-25k miles on it, $1350 and I'll split shipping cost to the lower 48, no international shipping. Turbo only, no wastegate actuator, might through in a dv,
  5. railroader

Buddies eqt xl i tuned on dot radial

My buddies eqt XL I tuned at a test and tune in texas on dot radials, conservative tune, still had plenty of power left
  6. railroader

(SOLD)Water/meth system

Selling my water/meth system, newer AEM pump, a coolingmist pump, 2 solenoids 3 nozzles, cm3,cm5,cm7 some extra fittings, some tubing, coolingmist failsafe box 1 gallon tank with bms cap, coolingmist cmgs boost gauge/controller I ran a 2 nozzle 2 stage setup, was gonna run 2 pumps but ended just...
  7. railroader

Golf R/S3 injectors

Sold-Sold-SOLD Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  8. railroader

2015 S3 vs. Bolt on, tuned coyote on slicks

I know it's not a gti or R but the Audi site sucks and I'm still active here so here is my 2015 Audi S3 fbo, mpi, eqt turbo vs a bolt on tuned coyote on slicks, video sucks but it's all there is and no go pro https://youtu.be/DuTREy0PyqI And here was the dragy of this run Sent from my...
  9. railroader

Walbro 525 fuel pump complete, (green top)

SOLD Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  10. railroader

Stock OEM high pressure fuel pump

Selling the stock OEM hpfp that came off my 2015 S3, pump works fine no issues, I will post pics when I get home from work, pump is great for someone that wants to upgrade the internals to the autotech and keep there original intact, price is $150 shipped to the lower 48 states. Sent from my...
  11. railroader

Intake manifold MPI ready

--SOLD- SOLD-- Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  12. railroader

IS38 RevH

13. railroader

Cant get mpi to work

Ok so I'm in need of some help getting my mpi to work, I had it all installed on my 2016 gti and it all worked great, I removed the intake manifold with the PR 925cc kit as a whole and put in in a box and traded in the gti for a 2015 S3, I pulled the S3 intake off and put on the intake from the...
  14. railroader

Obd11 pro

Sold
  15. railroader

Rowe manual transmission fluid

I have 2 brand new Rowe manual transmission fluid I am selling, sold the car and have a dsg now, $25 shipped Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  16. railroader

034 motorsports dogbone insert V2

17. railroader

Mqb fluidampr

18. railroader

Vwr springs

19. railroader

Bye bye Mk7 Gti

Welp I no longer own my 2016 Gti, I traded it in for a 2015 Audi S3, this has by far been the best forum I have been apart of and I will continue to be active on here. Here are just a couple pics of my new used car car has 36k miles on it. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  20. railroader

Multiple items for sale

Gonna be selling a bunch of stuff as my gti goes back to stock form I will provide pictures when I get home of what is pretty much available right now 1-SOLD-Apr dp ceramic coated and dei titanium wrapped w/ 02 extension, Apr high flow 200 cell cat has about 1k miles on it-SOLD 2- Dkm twin...