GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. crxgator

Recaro Sportster install kit MK7.5

Located in Clayton, NC These parts are for you to install a Recaro Sportster into a MK7.5 with ease. DRIVER SIDE ONLY Recaro Brackets and sliders (had to order from Europe) VW heating elements VW seat wiring harness VW seat belt buckle Airbag light cancellation plug Hardware...
  2. crxgator

VW ethanol sensor and pigtail

$50 shipped.
  3. crxgator

BFI mounts

Engine and transmission mounts. Including stage 2 transmission bushings as well. The engine mount was pieced together using pieces that had a cosmetic defect (tool mark) or coating wasn’t even. No issues with it otherwise. Normally, this is $710 retail or $640 on sale new. I’ll put it at...
  4. crxgator

WTB: Stock DSG knob

Found one
  5. crxgator

WTB: Stock intake manifold

Priced shipped to Clayton, NC.
  6. crxgator

Helix Soundbox NC

sold
  7. crxgator

Recaro Sportster CS driver seat

sold
  8. crxgator

Black interior parts

$460 shipped This is for non-sunroof without a windshield sensor (only affects the rear view mirror type) You have a choice of A-pillars of either fender or non-fender. Comes with only what’s shown. Was going to convert my wagon.
  9. crxgator

APR resonator / midpipe for AWD MQB

SOLD
  10. crxgator

FS: 2019 GSW 4MO DSG - (Raleigh, NC)

$18,000 72,xxx pictures https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xTufyDbfrXev6aTPSN5MNe7wiBBkCsvn?usp=drive_link Good condition Golf Sportwagen that is very capable at being the perfect daily driver. It is quick, holds a lot of cargo, and is unsuspecting to land sharks. The car has been well...
  11. crxgator

Anyone parting out a GTI / Golf R?

Looking for Titan Black parts B-pillar Rear LED reading light Rear LED Side lights Grab handles Sunvisors Sunvisor clips Sunvisor light Front LED map light (no sunroof, with sunglass holder)
  12. crxgator

Precision Raceworks MPI 1300

Brand new kit except I took the harness out of the bag to double check my own wiring. Never been mounted or otherwise installed. Everything else has been sealed. $1125 shipped within the 48 Contiguous states using PayPal F&F (long time members only). Newbies use G&S Located in Clayton, NC
  13. crxgator

Thick black smoke in stop and go traffic

Ok this is the second time this has happened to me. When in stop and go traffic for more than 10 mins once I do a good pull from when it’s clear I get thick smoke similar to the track drivers. I did change my pcv valve with an oem since I had a new one laying around. It stated doing this after...
  14. crxgator

Updating the 1.8t 1/4 mile list

Ok, I'm updating the 1/4 mile database. Use this form and you will include an upload of your slip / dragy screen shot https://forms.gle/T8bvDJabVsrUv6qj6 Link to the updated list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fb_BU7831bzZef1rd4CpksP0qZ1NKDvWDLD5kPHgB8M/edit?usp=sharing
  15. crxgator

2019 ECU pinouts - LPFP sensor help

So im supposed to use pin 31 and 37 for power and ground of the LPFP sensor in the MPI fuel rail, and there are currently pins in there which shouldn’t be according to the SIMOS 18.1 pdf. Anyone know what these pins are being used for ? 2019 GSW4MO DSG
  16. crxgator

WTB: Autotech HPFP

Only looking for a pre-assembled Autotech HPFP as that’s the only one my tuner messes with. I sold mine on here a couple years ago for $325 so looking to spend around the same.
  17. crxgator

NTK vs Denso rear o2 sensor

Anyone have any issues with a replacement o2 sensor manufactured by NTK? It’s about $70 less than the denso counterpart.
  18. crxgator

P3 boost gauge

$185 shipped This is a P3 analog boost gauge with blue bars and white digits installed into a vent. I’m including a Precision Raceworks boost tap as well. This does not hook up to the obd port. It does have two accessory wires if you want to hook up an ethanol or afr kit to it...
  19. crxgator

MK7 Golf R muffler

From a MK7 Golf R. Has exhaust flap valves. I only bought this for the midpipe. Could be cleaned up with some elbow grease. $120 Pickup in Clayton, NC
  20. crxgator

MK7 Golf R muffler

$100 picked up in Clayton, NC