GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

MK7 Heavy duty rubber OEM floor mats mint in package $60

Hey Administrator sorry I put this in Vendor instead of personal. If you get a chance can this be moved? Thanks.
  2. P

MK7 Heavy duty rubber OEM floor mats mint in package $60

MK7 Heavy duty rubber OEM floor mats mint in package $60 Local pick up in the Los Angeles area.
  3. P

(SOLD) VW OEM roof rack, wrench and key for MK7 GTI $250 OBO Los Angeles local PU only.

Just sold the GTI and looking to sell my roof rack for the GTI. Used it once in great condition. Los Angeles local pick up only.
  4. P

Longest lasting mk7.5 GTI waterpump..

Mine has never been changed all good.
  5. P

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Zig zagging between 4th grade booger flicking and hillbilly fact finding is just not that interesting so I will leave you to it.
  6. P

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

I had not one but two Pure White GTI's so that is a wasted breath.
  7. P

Look I get it wild theories are a response to the confusing times we live in, but what drives these ideas is an emotional reaction not practical reality. There will always be crooks that profit off a bad situation, there will always be misinformation, but creating a satisfying mental order out...
  8. P

Another obvious is there is an entire alternate universe between political discussion and this thread. It's always tempting to think you know something, but unless you have contact with the source or physical evidence it's just fantasy. Conspiracy is often just an obsession. Most of it's...
  9. P

I am sorry I barged in on this thread but it popped up in new posts and I just had to know if this was a genuine discussion about the pandemic or what I see here which is some fact free onion level wacky. if only this was coherent and funny it could be the Mystery Science Theater 3000 of off...
  10. P

It looks like you are more invested in this thread than Volkswagens. Is Truth Social too expensive?
  11. P

Congrats You just dumbed it down one more notch.
  12. P

This thread takes a huge dump on the assumption that VW owners carry a somewhat above average intellect. LOL
  13. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Took off all three rear headrests so I can flop the seats down anytime with ease and see way better!!
  14. P

Leaky thermostat housing questions...

Mine has gone from max to min in about a year and covering about 7k miles. So maybe 8-10 oz lost? Not terrible but annoying as hell on such an otherwise great car. I am really hesitant letting any dealer shop touch my car. Might look into seeing if a certified independent can be allowed to do...
  15. P

Understood. Would Putin's Ashes stop the leak?
  16. P

Has anyone tried using some radiator stop leak to mitigate the ridiculous leaking from the water pump/thermostat housing instead of constantly replacing them only to leak again months later in some cases? Also what is the best product for a system like ours that won't do any damage?
  17. P

VA-CA-VA... Again!

Blog-worthy thread. Great photos too.