GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

H&R 28mm adjustable front and 26mm rear anti-sway bar

H&R offer 2 sizes of front and 2 sizes of rear sway bars for the GTI. The 2 that are for sale here where used for ~6 months on a 2017 GTI Sport, see build thread for history, and they are the thicker, beefier 28mm front and 26mm rear sway bar variants. H&R 70787-28 28mm adjustable front...
  2. M

FS: Stoptech ST-60 6-piston BBK ~6 months of use

Will add pictures, for now check out my build thread in my sig for images but I have for sale Stoptech ST-60's 6-piston beastly BBK kit which fits any of the MQB models. Changes the game in terms of stopping performance, I've proven they will out brake an M4 with ceramics; it is literally...
  3. M

** Biggest Part Out Thread Ever? ** muzdub GTI - premium part less than 6 months old!

This 2017 GTI is extremely quick, its never missed a beat, and the premium suspension/chassis mods make the handling off the chart! rjracing has a similar engine setup and just posted an 11.6 1/4 mile! I have an opportunity to buy my dream car, a 911 Turbo, which bizarrely isn't that much...
  4. M

FS: OEM GTI Endlinks

Changed mine out for the clubsport endlinks a months or so ago, so these OEM ones probably have 5000 miles/5 months on them. asking $30 + buyer pays shipping fyi they retail for around $60 a pair new. I can take a picture but they just look like this OEM picture basically although less shiney...
  5. M

FS: New unused Whiteline endlinks

Bought these to go with my clubsport setup but KW where good enough to ship me a set of endlinks as well. They appear to be well built, I saw them as on paper looking like one of the best none spherical endlink design out there, but I have not fitted them to validate that statement. Being none...
  6. M

FS: --- muzdub 2017 GTI DSG ---

Mods can delete, circumstances have changed, again, meaning the car is no longer for sale*! Back to the build, need to get those Revo engine and transmission mounts installed! And look at next steps. *everything has a price.
  7. M

Sparco Evo 2 US package deals? Or seat experience?

I'm thinking about getting a set of FIA approved Sparco Evo II US racing seats. Anyone know of any companies offering decent package deals on 2 seats plus mounts, and sliders? Anyone have any experience with these seats?
  8. M

Meth, JB4, is38, Apr stage 2+ @ the track first impression

I took the meth injected, jb4 stacked, map 6, is38 boosted, Apr stage2+ euro economy hatch to Pacific raceways for a track session on Saturday... ...car performed wonderfully, with only a 997.1 GT3 running slicks and an exhaust, and a track modified 500whp Vette Grand sport running Nitto nt05r...
  9. M

European 2.0T Battle

Good watch, little to much infomercial https://youtu.be/ff5yeCNPzaw
  10. M

Pulse brake lights under hard braking

Can someone point me in the direction of coding for this? Had a car get way too close to my trunk on the freeway when traffic abruptly stopped.
  11. M

Volkswagen reveals Oettinger bodykits for hot Golf trio

Real aero wind tunnel tested interests me, but the insane price of the kit does not! http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/golf/98035/volkswagen-reveals-oettinger-bodykits-for-hot-golf-trio
  12. M

Racing seats + harnesses + no rollbar or cage?

Anyone running buckets and harnesses? Trying to work out if I am ok with the rollover spine danger involved in having racing seats with harnesses but without a rollbar/cage since I want to keep the rear seats for my kids occasional use. Any thoughts or experience welcomed?
  13. M

[Mostly solved] Wheel hop

TL; DR - Set XDS to WEAK or OFF I just wanted to put this information out there as confirmed, because it took me a while to find, and even then I was dubious about whether it would have any impact. Loved my car once the first batch of mod's was complete.... and then it started raining. I...
  14. M

MK7 GTI IS38 APR Stage 2+ vs Porsche 997.2 911 C4 Tune + GT3 parts @ Pacific Raceways

Finally got to the track to test out the build. Happy to report I'm very satisfied with the car... excluding the GFB DV+ which tried very hard to ruin the day! With just 3/4 of the available power band usable it still proved to be very capable. The car was the talk of the day, surprising...
  15. M

MK7 GTI IS38 APR Stage 2+ vs WRX STI Stage 1 @ Pacific Raceways

Finally got to the track to test out the build. Happy to report I'm very satisfied with the car... excluding the GFB DV+ which tried very hard to ruin the day! With just 3/4 of the available power band usable it still proved to be very capable. The car was the talk of the day, surprising...
  16. M

MK7 GTI IS38 APR Stage 2+ vs BMW M4 @ Pacific Raceways

17. M

IS38 turbo flutter 2800-3400rpm 3rd-5th?

Accelerating in 3rd or higher gears, from low-ish RPM I get turbo flutter for 500-600rpm, once I'm past 3400rpm its completely gone. For reference it sounds exactly like this random youtube video of a guys Focus ST fluttering about half way in https://youtu.be/Ovbxegh4Yg8 Talking to my shop...
  18. M

FS: OEM Performance Pack rear rotors, perfect condition, off a 2017 GTi

Essentially an unused pair of OEM GTi performance pack rear rotors that came off my car 9/26, about 3 weeks after the car was bought and had covered about 1050 miles. No wear. Looking for $75 shipping at buyers expense. Local pick up in the Greater Seattle area of Washington state. See my...
  19. M

FS: OEM cold air intake and several hosess, pristine, off a 2017 GTi

Essentially an unused GTi performance pack cai, and a bunch of additional hoses including turbo in let, they came off my car 9/26, about 3 weeks after the car was bought and had covered about 1050 miles. Looking for $80 shipping at buyers expense. Local pick up in the Greater Seattle area of...