GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. turbovw1

FS: MK7 Aspherical “Blind Spot” Mirror(s)

Pulled these off of my MK7 Golf R and will be changing them back to OEM. No scratches and everything works as intended. These mirror’s are heated and the driver side is aspherical. This really helps with covering your blind spot while driving and is a nice European OEM upgrade for your car...
  2. turbovw1

Need / WTB: MK7 Golf R Fuel Pump Basket

Hello, This is a long shot but if there is someone on here who has a spare MK7 Golf R fuel pump assembly (basket), I would love to take it off your hands. I broke the fitting on top of mine and need to find a replacement ASAP since my car cannot run until it’s fixed. Any help would be...
  3. turbovw1

Fuse Location For Power?

Hello, I already have a power tap into fuse location #46 which my front dash came gets power when I turn on the car. I am looking for a second fuse tap location for my ethanol gauge to ONLY power the gauge when the car is on. I tried the empty spot, #47 which is for the “15A Rear window wiper...
  4. turbovw1

Golf R Build Numbers By Year and Color

Hello! I was thinking today, I don’t see too many Golf R’s let alone some in Limestone Gray like my car. Is there a breakdown online that shows how many Golf Rs were built by year and color?
  5. turbovw1

SOLD - MK7 Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe

Hello! For sale is a Racingline turbo inlet pipe that I had on MK7 Golf R. This item was pulled off a running Golf R with a IS38 turbo and worked flawless! Engine ran smoother and much more intake noise when installed over the factory inlet pipe. I no longer need this item since I have upgraded...
  6. turbovw1

SOLD - MK7 Forge Blow-Off Valve

Hello! For sale is a Forge blow-off valve that I had on MK7 Golf R. This item was pulled off a running Golf R with a IS38 turbo and worked flawless! It is my favorite BOV for the MK7 at this time. I no longer need this item since I have upgraded to a G25 turbo and my current IS38 is for sale...
  7. turbovw1

MK7 Golf R Cadiz Wheels

Hello! For sale are 4 MK7 Golf R Cadiz wheels. These are the OEM wheel that came on the Golf R with a lug pattern of 5x112 and are 18” by 7.5” wide. All are in great condition but one has some minor scratches on the lip. I am located in Orlando but I’m willing to meet up if serious about...
  8. turbovw1

MK7 OEM Golf R Intercooler

Hello! For sale is an OEM Golf R Intercooler. This is a direct replacement and upgrade to any MQB. Commonly used to upgrade the GTI Intercooler. This Intercooler has a larger core volume and more charge rows over the standard GTI Intercooler. This will help reduce intake temperatures and flows...
  9. turbovw1

SOLD - MK7 IS38 Golf R Turbo + Extras For Sale

Price: $575 obo For sale is an IS38 turbo from a MK7 Golf R. The turbo will include the actuator, oil line, and an upgraded Racingline Turbo Inlet pipe ($100 value) at no additional charge. If you are also interested, I am willing to include a Forge blow off valve for an additional $100 as...
  10. turbovw1

Exterior Trim Replacement

Unfortunately, my R sits outside every day which has cause the exterior trim on the car to fade and even degrade. I really want to freshen up the car and replace all the old pieces. Specifically the trim around the small window in the front of the car, the lower trim below the windows, and the...
  11. turbovw1

MIB2 Infotainment Update Help

Looking to update my MIB2 infotainment system and help fix my rear view camera not working issues (intermittent). The car is a 2016 Volkswagen Golf R I went to the MIB Soultion site and I cant seem to find the folder to update my train version, MST2_US_VW_P0504D. I tried the...
  12. turbovw1

Stoptech 355mm BBK 18” Wheel Options?

I am currently running Stoptech’s 355mm BBK along with OEM MK4 BBS RC wheels on my Golf R. Fitment is perfect in the front and in the rear I am running a small 5mm spacer. My current wheel specs are: 5x100 18x7.5 ET38 I’d like to run a 8” - 9” wheel with flush fender fitment, but I need a...