GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jedimk7

WTB stock Alltrack suspension

Looking to go a different route with my build, looking for someone who has swapped out their stock Alltrack suspension and wants to sell. Let me know what you got! 😎🙏
  2. Jedimk7

Door lock/unlock coding question?

Hey there, does anyone know how to code the unlock feature on a non kessy base model sportwagen, so when I press the unlock button it unlocks all the doors? As of now I hit the unlock button and it's just driver side door unless I hit it several times...I have access to my OBDeleven. A...
  3. Jedimk7

Stock 2016 mk7 GTI springs, FREE

Hi I have almost new gti performance pack springs. I traded in the GTI with the Emmanuel design springs so I have these laying around. This is a for FREE offer, either pick up downtown San Francisco. No shipping, sorry. Otherwise I'm just gonna toss them in the recycler. Again these are...
  4. Jedimk7

Dinantronics sport, for 1.8/2.0

SOLD! [emoji41][emoji106][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190303 Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition
  5. Jedimk7

GTI OEM Roof rack and farring

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an OEM Roof rack 4 door, used a few times with a 48 or 46 in inno fairing I can't remember, ready to ship out. Price is $200 shipped as PayPal friends and family or add 3% for standard PayPal. Many bought and sold items here, always smooth transactions. Ready for a road...
  6. Jedimk7

Mk7.5 bulb changes for halogen headlights

Hello everyone, I have scoured the internet and forums, but I have not found am apples to apples install of the bulbs for a base model 7.5 headlights? Deauto led sends links to other models and almost examples, but does anyone have any pics or how to's? I'm just trying to change out the Amber...
  7. Jedimk7

Powerflex lower engine hybrid bushing, BNIB

Sold!!! Have a BNIB powerflex hybrid lower engine puck bushing, goes really well either alone or with the Roc-Euro Stabilizer bar, $60shipped[emoji41][emoji106] make sure you have the correct dog bone mount..very easy to check under your car, my 2018 has this type A so newer cars have this one...
  8. Jedimk7

Roc-Euro Stabilizer bar BNIB

Hello everyone, I have a brand new bar here was going to use on my GTI but it's gone so this is suppose to work well with the powerflex lower bushing, it is a cheaper version of the HPA set up, cost around $100 shipped, let's say $70 shipped conus obo[emoji41][emoji106] Sent from my Gavin...
  9. Jedimk7

Magic/Majesty Direct fit IC, BNIB

Decided to keep for new project, please delete, thank you Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition
  10. Jedimk7

Autotech closed intake for sale

Can delete [emoji41][emoji106] Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition
  11. Jedimk7

WTB dinantronics sport for 1.8t

Found one..can delete Thank you,[emoji41][emoji106] Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition
  12. Jedimk7

WTB Golf R sway bar

Like the title says looking for oem golf R sway bar for my GSW 4motion. Front and rear but rear mostly wanted. Thank you [emoji41][emoji106] Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition
  13. Jedimk7

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

Hey everyone, Been here a little while with my 2016 GTI Autobahn DSG, which I just traded in for my new 2018 GSW. Really wanted something a little bigger, manual, and AWD which quickly kept me with Volkswagen. I was going to get an alltrack but after realizing I didn't need the extra height...
  14. Jedimk7

Cobb AP, Strat tune, MAP tunes, DSG tune

atified that I did 9 revisions on to m ake a really fun GTI experinece with spark traction control as well ($275), stage 1 tune from MAperformance I received with AP purchase, and MAperformance E30 tune that I paid extra for. Hate to have to leave COBB since it's so easy but Im moving on to a...
  15. Jedimk7

Part out, FMIC, CTS downpipe, CTS TIP

Hi, Can delete
  16. Jedimk7

FS: Remus Responder

Just got the Cobb DSG tune so don't really need this anymore. This is a great upgrade for those that want a DSG tune but like jb1 or jb4 it's just plug and play and warranty stays intact. This makes a night and day difference with pedal response and a real bang for your buck mod for sure. I...
  17. Jedimk7

Neuspeed Power Module, $225 shipped.

Just took off my car after about 5k miles, just got my Cobb access port so no longer need, works great and after running a jb1 and the NPM I really couldn't tell any difference. Never one issue, ready for a new home. Never used the 100 octane setting just plugged it in and left it, 91 octane...
  18. Jedimk7

IE intercooler BNIP

Sold[emoji41][emoji106] Sent via Pide Piper compression app
  19. Jedimk7

CTS trans/motor mounts BNIB

Sold[emoji41][emoji106] Sent via Pide Piper compression app
  20. Jedimk7

H&R 24mm sway bar and ST endlinks

Hi guys have almost brand new sway and endlinks, just put them on last week but took them off last night since I have to go to dealer for front axle work. Will sell separate or together. $225 for sway and $95 for endlinks shipped, payed almost $300 for sway and $125 for endlinks. Thanks...