GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

MIB2 firmware update tutorial (VW Audi Skoda Seat download links)

Hi. I'm looking to update the firmware on my car. I don't have my Golf anymore. Have a Polo BlueGT but I imagine the process is still the same. My device part number is: 3Q0035874 Hardware: H10 Software: 0135 I've looked on the MIB2 database but can't seem to find one that matches. Any help...
  2. D

For people with a CRD3+ DTUK Box

Which setting do you like the best on your DTUK box? What is the power delivery like? Much affect on MPG when driving sensibly? Chris
  3. D

A4 B8 wheels on a GTD

Hi. I used to own an Audi A4 B8 before I bought my GTD and have some winter wheels/tyres from the Audi. I'm pretty sure the wheels would go on: 18" 112x5 8J 47ET. Does anyone know if these would fit? The tyres are 245/40/18. Regards Chris
  4. D

Cornering light bulb

Hi. I have just had a warning pop up for 'Bend Lighting Error - AFS failure'. Would this be a bulb out warning? Do they come on when the vehicle is stationary so I can check? Also, anyone know which bulbs they are? Chris
  5. D

235 tyres on 19"s?

Hi. I have just purchased a 2013 GTD which has OZ Superturismo LM wheels 19" 8.5J (unsure of offset) fitted. The car is lowered with 225/35/19 tyres. Would I be able to fit 235/35/19 tyres or would this cause rubbing issues? Thanks Chris
  6. D

How to carry luggage/shopping in the boot?

Hi. New owner of a 2013 GTD and I am looking of ways to stop shopping or luggage flying around the boot. My previous car (an A4) had handy pull down clips which you could secure shopping bags with. I have seen a few Cargo nets on eBay but unsure how good these are. What do you use? Any advice...
  7. D

Remap or Tuning Box

Hi all, Just joined here and am very looking forward to chatting to you all. So hi! Just purchased a Golf GTD 2013 reg. Love the car but looking for a bit more power and in particular better throttle response. In normal driving mode i'd like it to be more responsive but not rev to the redline...