GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Lost my ESC on/off?

Hey guys, So I recently put on a set of H&R street performance coilovers onto my Mk7.5 R. I did not get the KW delete kits because I just can't justify that $500 to get rid of the warning lights (but I kind of think its more than just the warning lights now). And so the other day I was trying...
  2. C

Coilovers for 2019 Golf R

Mainly to gain more stiffness and improve handling during tighter turns, not looking to track the car. And to get low for the fitment.
  3. C

its $500 bucks just so then I won't have warning lights, since I dont mind the warning lights, I can't justify that 500$, unless there's something else about the dcc eliminator that I am not aware of? thanks
  4. C

Hey guys, I came from a Mk7 GTi, just got the 2019 R recently. I am planning to put my H&R Street Performance coilover from my GTi to the R. I know it's going to give me warning lights for DCC, but I dont mind it. Anything else that I might need to know? Do you guys think its a good idea to...
  5. C

Golf R coilovers

Hey guys, Just need some suggestions here. I have recently moved from a mk7 GTi to a 2019 Golf R. I am planning to put my H&R Street performance coilovers which were originally on my GTi to the R, but I do understand that there is the DCC with Golf Rs, so is It necessary for me to get the...
  6. C

Tire Width

Do you run the 9" wheels on our car ? it must be a staggered set up ?
  7. C

Tire Width

Hi guys, Fairly new to wheels/tires set up. I am looking to track my mk7 gti this summer, and I have recently purchased a set of wheels/tires before I decided that I am going to track. BBS CO 18 x 8 Michelin PSS 225/40 My question is, I know I need wider tires, but is it more ideal to have...
  8. C

Help! Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno Result.

ohh did u mean to use OBD11 to turn the traction off completely?
  9. C

hm ... no my TC was on. Nothing changed.. what will the coding do with obd11 ? I dont think my clutch is slipping but how can I make sure of that anyway ?
  10. C

I can really only adjust Oct and Psi haha
  11. C

My engine torque is getting higher seems like as the ethanol % gets higher, is it still safe ? o.O curiou
  12. C

I see.. How can I fix that? for a smooth WOT
  13. C

Alright, I added more fuel yesterday, the proper E30 ratio, but its still not E30 yet, maybe somewhere around E25, cuz I added E30 to my half tank of E10~E12. Still on 92/25psi 3rd gear pull, all cylinder zeroed. But as u can see on both logs, there are some spikes. During my pulls, it wasnt...
  14. C

I believe the pump I used was running at E65 at the time, but tomorrow imma try to go to this other pump which was recently tested E84.5 pretty much E85 Thanks guys!
  15. C

I have a question about subsequent fuel up. How do I still ensure a proper mix if whats left in my tank is now some sort of E15-20 mix, i cant just add 3 gals and top it off can i ? cuz then the ethanol content will be increasing every time i fuel up ? thankss
  16. C

Can what ChrisMk77 said be a problem ? The injector pulse width and rail pressure
  17. C

Alright, now its 92/25, its looking a lot better but cylinder 2 still have -1.8 max, should i be concerned with it? https://datazap.me/u/chung0904/log-1590395471?log=0&data=1-19-20-21-22
  18. C

I cant adjust e85 level actually, just tried, it says e85 adjustment not enabled
  19. C

and what about the E85 slider, do i need to adjust that as well? its at 0