GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Roof Rack Base Bars, Black Mirror Caps, license plate frame GTI, rear reflectors

Hi I just sold my GTI and I have the complete set of GTI roof rack set with INNO wind deflector included. 300 plus shipping OBO. Please don’t low ball I also have black OEM mirror caps that have some sign of wear for sale for 50 Bucks. The roof rack includes the Allen tool and two keys GTI...
  2. F

GTI MK7 Folding mirrors no DAP

Used for about three weeks looking to sell to buy something else might sell my car I paid 324 on shopdap.com please don’t lowball Comes with door switch. Selling for 300
  3. F

GTI MK7 Foldable mirrors

Lightly used bought them at Deustch autoparts no DAP, comes with switch and white mirror caps as well as mirrors you can email me at afmgmd@gmail.com
  4. F

Clubsport vw center caps and Austin wheels for sale

I have a almost new center cap set that fit all the vw Mk7 wheels and a lightly used set of Austin wheels all going for 450 if you have any questions message me at 2108603002
  5. F

LED rear tail light inners not working after coding PLEASE help

Hi guys so I purchased a set of depo rear tail lights I coded them initially after connecting the harnesses and the inner tails did not turn on. The blinkers and reverse work fine. I then proceeded to disconnect and connect them to the original car connection and they work fine. I coded with the...
  6. F

WTT APR CAI with secondary

Looking to trade my APR CAI with 2ndary for a CoBB tuning or 034 Motorsport CAI you can email me at fismenache@gmail.com you can also text me at(210) 860-3002
  7. F

For sale JB1 with cable and APR CAI

Up for sale is my APR CAI with secondary air as well as my JB1 tune,decided to go a different route if you want pics text (210)860-3002. I currently have them on the car will remove them soon. Please don’t call this number as I will not answer calls.
  8. F

For sale JB1 with cable and APR CAI

Up for sale is my APR CAI with secondary air as well as my JB1 tune,decided to go a different route if you want pics text (210)860-3002. I currently have them on the car will remove them soon.
  9. F

JB1 Version 2 for sale

Was on my 2016 GTI decided to go APR instead selling 300 OBO. Email afmgmd@gmail.com if you have any questions and want pics
  10. F

FS or Trade Aluminum Mirror Caps

For sale are the aluminum mirror Caps. Willing to trade for the black ones or 125 shipped. Please let me know.
  11. F

WTB Flush kit

If anyone is interested in selling their flush kit please feel free to email me at fismenache@gmail.com and I will gladly buy them.
  12. F

JB1 with Datacable Rev2

Selling my JB1 Rev 2 selling it decided to go a different way email at fismenache@gmail.com for any questions reasonable offers 300 shipped
  13. F

iPhone 6 128 GB plus Apple Battery case

Up for sale is a gently used IPhone 6 128 GB asking 300 case is worth 100 USD come with box and and unused headphones and charger square email me for pictures at fismenache@gmail.com or text to 2108603002 free shipping
  14. F

FS OEM ROOF RACK WITH INNO DEFLECTOR

Email me at fismenache@gmail.com for pics Rack has been on car for two months purchased it in November. Looking to get 300 in Phoenix area but maybe ship at buyers expense
  15. F

FOR sale two sets of CF side mirrors

Hi I have to sets from Urotuning of CF side mirrors that I would like to sell the first set has some blemishes and I would like to sell it for 90 and the second set has been on my car for two months and is prestige I hold like to let it go for 120 please email me at fismenache@gmail.com if...
  16. F

Maxton Design Front and Rear Spoiler

I am selling front and rear spoiler Maxton design front lip spoiler is BNIB and rear spoiler was on my car for about 5 months. Prefer local sale please leave me your email so I can send you pics asking SOLD local sale. Might be a change in price if you want it shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  17. F

VWR front CF Spoiler for sale

Hi guys so I decided to use all maxton design spoilers for my car so I Am removing the front CF spoiler this week I will take pictures and attach them pictures asking price is 180 plus shipping if you are in AZ you can pick it up if you are interested email me to fismenache@gmail.com and I can...
  18. F

WTB JB1

Hi I am looking to buy a JB1 let me know if you would like to sell yours PM or email me at fismenache@gmail.com
  19. F

JB1 updated version and Intercooler wanted

Hi guys the title pretty much states the obvious looking for the newest version of the JB1 tune and a performance intercooler .