GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Group Buy: Apex ARC-8 Wheels

Any movement yet on these wheels? It’s been a while now....
  2. H

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

yes, on 2 separate dynojets. Both read 1-2hp from each other
  3. H

Don’t think he needs another 100. I’m doing 6.78 full weight and make 530 wheel full weight.
  4. H

Because his dyno numbers and times do not match. He recently noted that they adjusted his dyno to better match dynojet numbers. Don’t know what percent but based on his 7.5 in a R he isn’t making 600. Subtract 15% from that and it becomes a lot more realistic based on the time. Also dyno’ing in...
  5. H

have to subtract 15% from his dyno numbers to get realistic numbers.
  6. H

idk, I heard it was a built dq500 and that he switched to a 2.5 with a sidewinder setup. UMFTW!!!!
  7. H

DIY MIB2 Infotainment Conversion into 2018 "S" Models

Right, but what exactly did he do? I know he had to have used odis but how did he run odis on your machine?
  8. H

DIY MIB2 Infotainment Conversion into 2018 "S" Models

Can anyone share what Jack does once he connects via teamviewer?
  9. H

Maryland Area Drivers

Avoiding MD is going to be hard and not quick. I am curious why you would want to avoid MD? If anything most want to avoid VA because of our speeding laws.
  10. H

Secondary Air Intake (SAI) Delete?

Pretty sure that Precision Raceworks makes a blockoff plate for the mk7, its just not listed on their site. Maybe reach out to Robert.
  11. H

Volk Racing TE37 Saga

Bumping in case you didn’t see my question
  12. H

Volk Racing TE37 Saga

Sold or still available?
  13. H

Bummer, think that is just going to be way too long for me. Might consider them come winter time I suppose.
  14. H

So is anything happening with this? I need to get wheels sooner rather than later as all I have left are my winter wheels/tires and the weather here is starting to warm up rapidly.
  15. H

Ecutek

The one thing it’s missing that JB4 got right, auto log at WOT. Who knows, they may eventually add it.
  16. H

Ecutek

dsg as well. A little slower when logging dsg though.
  17. H

Ecutek

Yea it is. With ecutek and 55 parameters selected I was getting 12hz over bluetooth.