3. I

Floor mats & trunk liner

Bump
  4. I

JB4 for sale

Bump
  5. I

JB4 for sale

Totaled my car so i’m parting it out. I have a JB4 for sale minus the cables. Not really sure what they go for nowadays so name your price + shipping.
  6. I

Floor mats & trunk liner

Car got totaled so I'm selling some stuff. WeatherTech Trunk Liner (https://www.ecstuning.com/b-weathertech-parts/rear-cargo-liner-black/40599~wea/) Set of floor mats (https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine...monster-mats-floor-mat-set-golf/5g1061550041/) Selling for best offer.
  7. I

DMV Area Curbed Rims

Curbed my rim pretty hard today pulling into a spot. Does anyone know of any good shops in the DC area that’s good with what they do?
  8. I

MK7 LED Taillights

Had to replace one of taillights and I got a whole set. I replaced the outer left tail so I now have three left. Looking to sell all together however I might take selling individual lights into consideration. I also have a full set regular taillights for sale as well. Looking for $280 plus...
  9. I

Removing center console

So I've been trying to remove the center console to get under to the 12v socket connector and I've seen a couple guides online on how to do it. The problem with these guides is that the manual handbrake and auto handbrake are different. As you can see the trim pieces are different which means...
  10. I

WTB: Left Outer Led Taillight

In need of a left outer LED taillight for my MK7. Let me know if you have one
  11. I

Euro taillights not lighting up

So today I installed a set of Helix LED taillights with the harness and I proceeded to code them. However for some reason the inner taillights will not light up at all even with the brake applied. And the amber turn signal only works on the inner lights, and not the outer. Any ideas?
  12. I

FS: LED Reverse Lights

Ordered a set of LED taillights for my car so I no longer have a need for these reverse lights. They're meant for the stock North American taillights and not the LED taillights (which is why I'm selling them). Ordered them from ECS a couple months ago and they're great. They really light up...
  13. I

Coming home and leaving lights on Golf

So I've been researching but haven't been able to find a definitive answer, and I do know there are many posts on this topic. I have a Golf that doesn't have a rain sensor, and I have recently installed the auto light switch with sensor. Now the question is, will I be able to get the coming home...
  14. I

FS: Gloss Black Front & Rear Emblem

I ordered a pair of gloss black emblems a while back and never got around to installing them, they're taking up space on my shelve so it's time to get rid of them. Asking for $35 shipped, brand new.
  15. I

FS: MK7 GTI Pure White mirror caps

I have a set of white mirror covers, perfect condition. Perfect for a replacement in the case that one was damaged. Would prefer to sell as a set, however if the price is right, I'll sell one. Name your price.
  16. I

VCDS in Southern NH

Just installed some power folding mirrors and looking to get them coded so they actually work. Was gonna use OBDEleven, which is how I modified things in the past, however the device no longer works, so I am unable to code the mirrors. If anyone in the Southern NH area is willing to help out...
  17. I

Where to get springs installed?

Ordered some lowering springs and probably could do the job myself, however I'd rather not. Anybody know of any good shops who could do the job in the Southern NH area?
  18. I

Neuspeed RSe10 or Rotiform IND-T?

Trying to get a new set of wheels as I'm not a fan of the stock ones. I'm trying to decide between Neuspeed RSe10 or either Rotiform IND-T. The Rotiform would be slightly cheaper, however cost isn't my primary concern. I plan on doing 18x8.5 et45, I'm hoping there should be no issues? If anybody...
  19. I

Screw sticking out of keyfob?

I'm not exactly sure if it's a screw or what it is, but something is sticking out of my key fob. Seems to have stuck out more than when I noticed it a few weeks ago.