GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SuperDuper

Winter tire set: 17x7.5” Sparco Assetto Gara wheels and 225/45/R17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 tires $1,000 OBO

I know this thread is old, but I am super interested if these are still available.
  2. SuperDuper

I traded my '21 Mazda 3 Turbo for a '19 SE

Eh, I wouldn’t write off the brand completely because of one bad experience. It’s been well documented that the Ford era Mazdas were prone to rust. I haven’t seen that issue crop up in any of the Kodo design vehicles. My other vehicle is an ND Miata that I adore.
  3. SuperDuper

I have to admit, I wasn’t really attracted to the Mazda 3 until the 4th gen was revealed. But I have to say, your 3rd gen hatch looked great. I wish the 4th gens were as lively as you make your 3rd gen sound. The interiors of the newer Mazdas really are just a nice place to be. I think I had bad...
  4. SuperDuper

It's weird man. I'm still dealing with feet pain although it is much more tolerable now. I notice it the most while sitting, driving, and standing. Walking is actually fine for the most part. I can't even be barefoot around the house anymore because it's too strenuous.
  5. SuperDuper

Oh man, how much time do you have? lol. I don't even know where to begin with that one. Let's just say.. if they didn't have this particular GTI for sale, I would've 1000% shopped elsewhere.
  6. SuperDuper

Surprisingly, my penalty was only around $2,000 all things said and done.
  7. SuperDuper

Tl;dr: I followed the advise of "Life's too short to drive boring cars" and traded my 8,000 mile '21 Mazda 3 Turbo for a MK7.5 GTI. I'm back in the game with my 2nd MK7.5 GTI - a 2019 Pure White DSG with the SE Experience Package. Back in 2020, I had been driving a 2019 6MT GTI when I...
  8. SuperDuper

WTB 2016+ GTI DSG SE, Autobahn

I’m back in the market for another GTI. Must be DSG, lower mileage. Preferably white or grey. Light mods okay, but I prefer as close to stock as possible. I’m in the Chicago area but I’m willing to fly/drive out for the right example.
  9. SuperDuper

2018 Golf R 37,999

Hello, is this still for sale?
  10. SuperDuper

FS - IL : WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner for MK7 VW Golf GTI R 2015-2021

For sale is a set of lightly used WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner. Front Pair of FloorLiners Only. Cargo Liner to be used with the cargo tray in the upper position. $125 for everything. Will ship at buyers expense. Located in Plainfield IL. Fits: 2015-2020 Volkswagen Golf 2015-2021...
  11. SuperDuper

FS IL Chicago Suburbs - WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner for MK7 VW Golf GTI R 2015-2021

For sale is a set of lightly used WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner. Front Pair of FloorLiners Only. Cargo Liner to be used with the cargo tray in the upper position. $125 for everything. Located in Plainfield IL. Fits: 2015-2020 Volkswagen Golf 2015-2021 Volkswagen GTI 2015-2019...
  12. SuperDuper

Feeler: WTT 2019 DIB GTI 6MT SE w/Experience Package - 6,000 miles - IL

Potentially, I'm not sure what the process would be like since I still have a loan out on the car. It's something I could look into if anyone was serious.
  13. SuperDuper

Feeler: WTT 2019 DIB GTI 6MT SE w/Experience Package - 6,000 miles - IL

I want to start off by saying I am just starting to consider this process. I'm in a really unfortunate situation with a foot injury in my clutch foot that won't be healing any time soon, and it's become painful for me to daily drive this car. I love this car very much, but it may be time to let...
  14. SuperDuper

Rattle/buzzing letting go off throttle between 2-3k RPM

Good luck. I had to take my car back twice for them to solve this. I even mentioned the fuel line issue, to which they were unaware of.
  15. SuperDuper

I'm not sure, I actually never tried holding it. Once they confirmed it was the seat belt, they ordered the part and replaced it within a few days. I was skeptical that the new seat belt assembly would actually fix it, but it did and now I am rattle free in that area of the car. Edit : To...
  16. SuperDuper

2019, 6MT owner here. My car had this similar noise. Tried the fuel line rattle fix, but it didn't help. It ended up being the passenger side seat belt. The dealer had to replace it under warranty. Here was mine :
  17. SuperDuper

Annoying rattle on start up

No and no. It has a pretty unique grumble to it that I like, kinda similar to the Fiat 500 Abarth.
  18. SuperDuper

It’s perfect. It was a little loud at first but it has toned down once it broke in. I wish I would’ve went this route first before going with the AWE Track.
  19. SuperDuper

My 2019 does the same thing and goes away once the engine is warmer. I thought it might've been something loose from when I had the TCR Muffler put on. Nothing is loose, there are no leaks. I believe what everyone is saying is correct - it is normal and is more pronounced when starting the car...