GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

2019 Golf R DSG 21k miles - $44,000??

Good luck man - I have a Mojave Gladiator and my R - Perfect combo :cool:
  2. 2

Unitronic Cat-Back Exhaust System for MK7/MK7.5 Golf R

Wow that sucks man sorry to hear this.. I am kinda surprised by this from Unitronic.
  3. 2

@aloha_from_bradley - Have you received the exhaust yet? If so what do you think?
  4. 2

Looking forward to seeing and hearing this exhaust on an R.
  5. 2

Not a lot out there about the neuspeed catback, anyone running this? (Update: Installed)

I am really leaning towards Remus since Borla can’t seem to figure out the whistle..
  6. 2

APR Software is on sale. Are you tuned yet?

Hey Arin is APR Plus CPU and TCU on sale as well for mk7.5 Golf R? Thank you!!
  7. 2

GTI to Golf R?

Yeah i let the CS go in favor of my Golf R/New Bronco combo :cool:
  8. 2

GTI to Golf R?

I just bought my 2019 Golf R and the prices have gone up in the last month again. The market is insane for these cars.
  9. 2

F80 M3 to Golf R

I went from an F80 M3 CS to my 2019 Golf R and am very happy. I found a stock like new one. If you favor your warranty i would look for a previous tune. They are in demand as of late and used car prices are nuts for these. Good luck as they are great cars.
  10. 2

GTI to Golf R?

I did enjoy the 3rd pedal a lot in the GTI but I think after a DSG tune the R will be perfect!!
  11. 2

GTI to Golf R?

I went from a 2016 GTI 6-speed to a 2019 R DSG. I loved my GTI, but i find the R better in every way. No regrets at all!
  12. 2

SOLD: 2015 GOLF R LAUNCH EDITION 21K MILES

Do you have any pics of the Interior?
  13. 2

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I need to get my iphone pics on my laptop, but it looks mean now from the rear!
  14. 2

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I just had my AWE Track Edition Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips installed :D
  15. 2

Fixxfest16 Today

What a blast today! Best car show I have been to in years! I think every GTI and Golf R in the state of Florida was there. Any forum members there today?? :D -Brian
  16. 2

APR Tune - Not Happening

Hey Guys, I really was excited to move forward with my APR tune and Sachs upgraded clutch until today. I headed over to my local Tampa Motorsports dealer (cool folks over there) and got the bad news. I was told that once APR tuned, they cant flash back when I bring the car in for service...