GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

Thanks for the heads up. Did not know any of this. I was going to purchase an Elantra N Line (Not N) before this pricing mess started and now they're going for MSRP in my area. $26.5k. So I figured why not wait for the MK8 in S trim which won't be "that" much more. I had a 2017 GTI S which...
  2. W

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

Is that how the European models perform infotainment wise? That is terrible. Like having a 4 year old phone. People are going to go bonkers over that once they start selling in the US. And probably cause some accidents too.
  3. W

New 2021s still arriving at dealers?

Curious, when is the release of the MK8? End of year November or December? That's a looong time for the remaining MK7's. Only 700 now on Cars.com. Which means probably a smidge over 1000 since not all dealers are on Cars.com. There are going to be slim pickings in a few months and through...
  4. W

PSA - VW Partner Program

Sorry, I should have been more specific. There's definitely nothing wrong with the Accord Sport 2.0. But simply the GTI in my opinion is just so much more fun to drive. I was thrilled with my 2017 GTI DSG minus it being an S model. I wanted to upgrade to SE with DCC so I could have more...
  5. W

PSA - VW Partner Program

I've been out of the VW loop since I sold my 2017 GTI S to get a great deal on a 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 manual. HUGE mistake btw. Sold the Accord due to Covid. Now looking to get back to a GTI. I remember getting the VW Partner Program through USA Cycling. So that's not an option now...
  6. W

2019 GTI Incentive Programs 1/7/20-3/2/20 (Updated 1/17/20)

Wow getting near 2017 cash aren't we? Wasn't it $4000 that year? (I always forget yet bought one go figure) Combine the usual $500 affiliate program if they will accept and $500 auto show cash (local dealers only I believe) and the deals could be stunning. If it's like 2017, the only trim...
  7. W

First 2019 GTI's may be here

Not sure how this ONE dealer is getting most of the early ones, but says "recent arrival" and not in transit. Including Wabbit Editions. Anyone wanna take a look in person...
  8. W

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

OK have a real dumb one! Since I rarely drive at night and it's sunny till 8pm ish I haven't noticed this since purchase. But the rear ceiling interior lights stay on all of the time when driving. And if I don't lock the doors, they will stay on all night. I've pushed every light button that...