GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

Here is my recent nightmare experience with Euro Impulse...I purchased one of their replacement MK7 shift boots (because it comes with the silver trim piece) on March 30, 2022. I immediately received a confirmation email and tracking number. Months go by and I almost completely forget that I...
  2. T

WTB Catback exhaust.

I was rear ended recently and my exhaust is all jacked up. Are there any stock or aftermarket catback exhausts for sale? Located in NJ.
  3. T

Oem gti lpfp

For sale is a stock OEM GTI lpfp. This fuel pump has around < 5k miles on it, purchased back in November of 2020 from DAP. It was used to diagnose a fuel pressure issue on my old lpfp. This unit has zero issues and works perfectly. Only reason I’m selling is because I upgraded my old pump to a...
  4. T

Delete

5. T

LPFP options

I am currently in the e tune process with an HPA is38 with their hpfp, the fuel rail pressure cant seem to remain stable at high rpm's. Research and tuner tells me this indicates low pressure side can't keep up with demand. Originally I figured the hpa is38 being dimensionally the same as an...
  6. T

P0366/3A0F

I can’t seem to really track down the origin of this code. Does anyone know which camshaft sensor this code correlates to?
  7. T

Intake valve cleaning at 130k

I decided to clean the intake valves over the weekend. Here are some before and after pictures. Before. After some partial cleaning After-
  8. T

Used 6spd trans and DM flywheel.

Like the title says up for sale is a used 6spd transmission and flywheel off a 2015 mk7 gti with 90k miles. 2nd gear is completely unusable, I’m guessing the synchro is completely stripped but I honestly don’t know. The flywheel is in decent condition. Honestly I’m just trying to get rid of...
  9. T

Misfire under heavy acceleration?

Recently I’ve been having issues when under heavy acceleration. Usually when on the highway in 3rd or 4th gear my car will feel like it’s continuously sputtering, making loud pop sounds from the exhaust. Originally I thought it was due to my map 6 jb4 tune and the recent heatwave but after...
  10. T

2nd gear pops out

Like many of the 6speed manual transmissions on the mk7 GTI second gear started out a bit notchy. The shifts were rough and in some cases 2nd wouldn't fully engage, I mean you literally couldn't force it into 2nd. I'd have to throw it into neutral, wobble the shifter around and then try and...