1. N

WTS: Spare Tire, Tray, and Tools

SOLD.
  2. N

Duplicate

Duplicate
  3. N

WTS: Winter Tire/Wheel Set

I am selling my winter setup because I sold my car and I have no use for this set anymore. So I am selling it very cheap, so I can get rid of them quick. This set was used only one winter last year. Entire set was purchased brand new from Tire Rack for $1100 last year. - Wheels: 17X7.5 MSW...
  4. N

WTS: OEM oil Filter with Oring

OEM Oil Filter NEW with Oring 06L 115 562 9 Shipped to lower 48 states PayPal Gift cdn.com/20190802/2ed520ed999c728f4bf259627a97e546.jpg[/IMG] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

WTS: Spare Tire Related Items

Spare Tire for R or S3 - Brand New Never Used/Installed - $80 Local Pickup only
  6. N

WTS: Phone Mount, CarGo mat/Blocks

I'm selling the following items: 1, ProClip VW Golf Angled Mount (Item: 855238) - Like New Condition. Used it for less than a month. (Mount only, Phone holder needs to be purchased separately for your specific phone). $23 Shipped to lower 48 States. 2. VW OEM CarGo Trunk Liner (1) with CarGo...
  7. N

WTS: VW OEM Windshield Sunshade

I am selling VW OEM Windshield Sunshade. I've only used twice. Just like NEW. VW logo on driver side. Fits any golf models Paid $40 on Amazon. Selling it for $28 shipped to lower 48 states. Paypal gift or add 4% for regular payment.
  8. N

WTS: Integrated Garage Opener Kit

I am selling custom made garage opener kit. It looks/lights/functions as if it came from factory. The garage opener button is on top "SET" button (Thieves will not be able to open your garage since it does not say homelink or garage), and middle one is not functioning since we don't get "Park...
  9. N

bye bye golf R

After 3 RMS oil leaks and unsuccessful repairs by my local dealer at 17k miles, I completely lost interest in my 2017 R. Instead of pursuing other options (Engine replacement or Buy Back), I took it to local CarMax and got an appraisal. To my surprise, It came out to be exact amount that I owed...
  10. N

WTS: Floor Liners, Phone Mount, CARGO Mat/Blocks

I'm selling the following items: 1. 3D MAXpider Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Audi A3/S3, MK7, MK7.5 Golf R and GTI. Used it for 3 weeks, Like New Condition (only driver side was used) SOLD 2, ProClip VW Golf Angled Mount (Item: 855238) - Like New Condition. Used it for...
  11. N

WTS: License Plate Holder and R Frame

I'm selling the following Items: 1. MK7 Golf R License Plate Holder, No Drill on Bumper, Off to the side made/sold by VW671 SOLD 2. VW OEM Golf R License Plate Frame with hardwares. Used for 6 months and off the car due to my car being sold. $19 shipped to lower 48 states PayPal Gift or Add...
  12. N

WTS: SuperPro Rear Sway Bar

I'm selling 2 weeks (100 miles) old SuperPro Rear Sway Bar because I'm selling my car. - 2015-2019 Golf R or A3/S3 Quattro - SuperPro Rear Sway Bar Kit - 24mm - Adjustable - Fully Compatible with OEM End Links - Comes with SuperPro bushings - Just like brand new, Perfect Working Condition...
  13. N

*** WTS: MK7 R Parts Sales Thread ***

I'm selling my R, so the following parts need new home. 1. JB4 and Bluetooth Connect Kit PLUS E85 input connection - SOLD 2. AWE MK7 R, S3 Catted and Resonated Downpipe package with NO-CEL-guaranteed - SOLD 3.Integrated Engineering (IE) FDS Intercooler - SOLD 4. Secondary Air Filter Housing...
  14. N

OCC Review?

Anyone running CTS full replacement Oil Catch Can (OCC)? Any review on it? Wondering if it is better than Spulen V2 setup?
  15. N

Looking for 2019 R?

My friend (also VW sales guy) sent me this. Just came off of a truck today. Let me know and I will hook you up!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. N

JB4 with HPFP?

Is it feasible to run more than E30 blend with stock IS38 with JB4 by upgrading only LPFP like PR 305 pump? How hard is the install?
  17. N

WTS: GTI Downpipe (OEM)

I'm selling a GTI Stock DP (came off of 2016 GTI). $150 (local pickup or pay shipping)
  18. N

Need Advice ASAP!!

So, my RMS was leaking, and dealer replaced under warranty. and it leaks again, and they replaced the PCV system under warranty. and they are replacing the RMS again on Monday under warranty. My dilemma is whether I should use iABED RMS kit (no charge) or OEM. I'm at 17k miles currently. If I...
  19. N

RMS Leaking Again

- Dealer replaced the RMS - RMS leaks again right away - Dealer replaced PCV system with revised version, (06K-103-495-BM) and performed dye test (RMS still leaks) - Dealer is replacing the RMS again with iABED RMS kit. - Also, I requested that I will be able to watch/inspect the installation of...
  20. N

PCV system replacement Catch Cans

Is our factory PCV system adequate for handling bigger turbo like EQT upgrade? Dr do we need to replace the factory one with catch cans that replace entire factory one? Dealer replaced factory PCV system with "revised" version of factory one and they said it was causing the RMS oil leak...