GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

SOLD Bull-X catless downpipe

For sale: Bull-X catless downpipe with heat wrap. Fits FWD cars with or without VAQ diff. Price: SOLD Pics:
  2. R

SOLD AWE Track for MK7.5 GTI

For sale: AWE Track exhaust for MK7.5 GTI Price: Sold Local sale or meet halfway, max 2 hour drive. Located in WV
  3. R

Neuspeed RSE10 18x8 satin blue metallic

For sale: 4x Neuspeed RSE10 18x8 wheels in satin blue metallic with 245/35/18 Continental Extreme contact sport tires. 2 tires are at half wear, the other 2 are just above the wear bars. There are a couple of small stone chips in the paint on each wheel. No bends or cracks. Price: sold...
  4. R

034 Dogbone for 7spd transmission

For sale: 034 dogbone mount for 7spd transmissions with 20k on it. Hardware and lower insert included. Price: $100 shipped via USPS Pics:
  5. R

SOLD BFI Stage 2 mounts

For sale: BFI Stage 2 mounts with 20k on them. Hardware included. Sold Pics:
  6. R

Blown MK7.5 GTI Engine

For sale: The engine is from a 19 GTI with 20k on it when it blew. There is a hole in the #3 piston. I'm unsure if anything else is broken on it. Figured I'd post it on here in case anyone wanted to part it out or get a core to build with. Price: Sold Local sale or will meet halfway, max 2...
  7. R

Bull-X catless downpipe

Looking to sell my used Bull-X catless downpipe. It's made by HG-Motorsport in Germany from 304 stainless. The downpipe was used for about 10k miles before being removed from the car. Comes with a reducer for use with the stock catback. Price is $450 shipped via UPS to the lower 48 states...
  8. R

WTB: OEM GTI facelift (MK 7.5 '18+) downpipe

Looking to buy an OEM GTI facelift (MK 7.5 '18+) downpipe. Please message me if you have one for sale.
  9. R

SOLD Innovate MTX-D ethanol content gauge and sensor kit

For sale: Innovate MTX-D ethanol content gauge and sensor kit Included: gauge and wiring, ethanol sensor, fitted fuel line, quick connects for line, 3ft extra fuel line, programming cable, both gauge bezels, original manual, and original box. SOLD
  10. R

Part Out

Several parts for sale. All parts listed have approx 12k miles on them, unless otherwise listed. Prices are negotiable. Can provide pictures once I get the parts off of the car and I'll be adding them to this thread. Willing to ship most parts except the catback at buyers expense depending...
  11. R

MK7.5 NAR market AFS tweaks

I was looking into the long coding of the multifunction module today and found some very interesting things. May have found a way to get some of the AFS lighting features from the Euro market to work on NAR (north american region) cars. For reference, these tweaks were done on a 19 GTI with...
  12. R

FS: OEM exhaust from a MK 7.5 GTI

For Sale: Full OEM exhaust from a MK 7.5 GTI, downpipe and catback. Both were taken off the car at 4500 miles. Can provide pictures if needed. Will ship the downpipe at buyers expense. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services with buyer paying the 3% fee. Downpipe: sold Catback: $350 obo
  13. R

MK7/MK7.5 NA market Golf production has stopped

Found out that VW has stopped production of the NA market Golf's for good. Production at the Puebla plant stopped the other day. They'll still sell the remaining stock of the '21 model year, but no more will be made here. We'll get the MK8 GTI's and R's as the '22 model year, but no more base...
  14. R

DQ380 and DQ381 7 speed DSG gear ratios

Anyone have any info on the gear ratios for the DQ380 and DQ381 7 speed DSG's found in the MK7.5's? I've been searching for a while and haven't found any reliable info.
  15. R

WTB: Interior door panel piece

I'm looking to buy the piece of the door panel that sits right above the armrest for a project that I'm working on. It could be from either side and I'd ideally like to get the front and rear ones. Anybody have a car that they're parting out who could sell me them?
  16. R

Parts List For Under Seat Drawer Retrofit

Here is a complete parts list for anyone interested in fitting the under seat drawers to a MK7. This list has the parts for both the left and right side drawers. The drawers can be installed underneath the manual seats and the partially electric adjustable seats. They will not fit under the...
  17. R

PSA: 20% off at NAPA with AAA membership until 10/31

NAPA is running a 20% discount promo until 10/31 if you enter your AAA membership ID number. Just grabbed a set of the Ruthenium plugs for $41 Doesn't even have to be your membership ID, you can use a friend's ID number Correction: $36 since they gave me an additional $5 discount for signing...
  18. R

PSA: Watch out for deer

Just a quick reminder to everyone, it's that time of year again and the deer are moving around much more from dusk to dawn. The rut is getting started and the deer are jacked up on hormones and not thinking normally. Do yourself a favor and slow down a bit if you're driving in the dusk to dawn...
  19. R

For Trade: Neuspeed RSE10 in Satin Blue Metallic

I have 7 RSE10 18x8 ET45 wheels in Satin Blue Midnight color up for trade. 4 are brand new in the box, and 3 are used with one having a minor bend and all 3 in good cosmetic shape. I can provide more pictures if needed. Here's a link to the product page on Neuspeed's site: RSE10 Satin Blue...
  20. R

Video on hybrid turbo failures

Found this great video where common failures and failure points for hybrid turbo's for the EA888.3 engine are explained. No BS, anecdotes, or myths, just factual data.