GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MaxM97

SOLD - Dieselgeek Sigma 6 & Welterweights

Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Shirt Shift Kit and Welterweight set. Used for about 5,000 miles. Very direct, mechanical feel and short shifts but decided to go with an OEM short shift instead. Comes with the weight set from Dieselgeek that helps smooth out shifts. All screws and clips present, no missing...
  2. MaxM97

2015 GTI S with LP - EQT Stage 2 - SOLD

SOLD Looking for $14,000 16,000 OBO, clean title in hand. Open to reasonable offers. New car already purchased so miles will not rise. 2015 VW GTI S with Lighting Package and DSG. EQT Stage 2 with quality bolt-ons (Intercooler, Downpipe, Intake, etc.). Excellent mechanical condition and has...
  3. MaxM97

Question on AFR’s at Part Throttle/Cruise

Question for those familiar with the ECU in these cars… Recently installed an O2 spacer to avoid any CEL’s if I go ahead and get an updated Cobb tune. Spacer did the trick, and there’s no CEL’s and all readiness monitors are set. However now I’m noticing on partial throttle a slight hesitation...
  4. MaxM97

WTB: Aluminum Mirror Caps

Looking for MK7 aluminum mirror caps. Let me know if you’re looking to sell.
  5. MaxM97

CT emissions Stage 2

Hey everyone, Anyone have problems passing CT emissions with downpipe and stage 2 tune? My current tune shuts off the cel for P0420 code however the code will still be on in the background. I do have a vibrant spacer to play around with as well. Thanks
  6. MaxM97

JB4 with Data Cable. $300 shipped OBRO

SOLD Used this for 1 year and approximately 15,000 miles. Never had any problems with it and is in good condition. Only selling because I bought an accessport. Comes with data cable as well for connection to laptop (windows or mac). Two things to note- 1. One section of the harness started to...
  7. MaxM97

Off throttle noise while warming up

I’ve noticed a metallic rattling noise coming from the passenger side of my GTI while driving before the car comes up to temperature. Sounds sort of like a stick stuck in a bike spoke. The noise only happens off throttle, such as coasting down my driveway, and goes away once the car is up to...
  8. MaxM97

"Chrome" on Shift Surround Peeling

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? The plastic has started flaking and peeling in front of my shift lever. If you have experienced it was it easily replaceable? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk