GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

New 2021s still arriving at dealers?

Are new 2021s still being delivered to dealers? Or is what is left what is left? I'm looking for SE or Autobahns with a manual and I'm not seeing many around me at the moment... Thanks!
  2. M

Picked up a 2018 R yesterday!

I went to a local BMW dealership to look at a 2018 330i M Sport and randomly saw an R sitting on the lot. It was previously owned by an elderly gentleman for 10 months and only had 1600 miles on it! Oryx white, dsg :) The wheels on the '18 look better to me in person than in photos. They're...
  3. M

Seats in SE/Autobahn/R?

Does anyone know if the seats in the SE and the R are different from each other? I've driven an SE and a Rabbit Edition, and I don't find the seats particularly comfortable. I've also driven an '18 R, and I thought that seat was noticeably more comfortable. For some reason it felt a bit...
  4. M

Mechanical reasons to choose '16, '17, or '18 R?

I'm beginning to look for a low mileage R (~20k miles or less). Trying to figure out which year(s) I should be targeting. I'm open to manual or DSG. Is there much different mechanically between the '16 and '17 models? I saw in some forum post that the seats in the '18 are different than the...
  5. M

Test driving M6 and DSG GTI, what don't you like?

I'm going to be test driving the GTI this weekend. I want to like the manual more, but I'm trying to be open minded. I'm curious to hear what people don't like about the M6 or the DSG? What I mean by that is, what do you find annoying about either? I hear a lot of good things about the DSG...
  6. M

Best VW Dealers in DFW area?

I might be getting a GTI or R as my next car. Curious if any dealers in the DFW area have a reputation for being good to work with or bad to work with? I'm not talking about mod-friendly, I don't want to mod the car. I just mean that they are pleasant and straight forward to deal with...