GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2.0Low

FS: DynaBlink Sequential/Dynamic Mirror Turn Signals

Selling my legit Dyna Blink turn signals, not the AliExpress knockoffs. Nothing wrong with them, used for a few months. Just putting my money towards other car parts that I don't need. Asking $140USD, OBO, shipped in North America. Located in NB, Canada. These still list for $188.99 on USP...
  2. 2.0Low

Rear fog light help - non reverse light wire hack

Anyone know how to code the rear fog without the reverse wire hack? I have a 2015 GTI and retrofitted mk7.5 tails and front fog lights awhile back. The tail harness I have isn't easily modded to have the fog work (JBale ver.1), so I chose to run a wire from the BCM, direct to my rear tail. So...
  3. 2.0Low

BNIB R8 Coolant Cap

I installed it for about 2 minutes and decided it's not for me. The logo will be upside down on the MK7. Here's a simple DIY to fix that: http://www.ttforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1516818 I paid $105 for it, looking for $90usd shipped within North America...
  4. 2.0Low

LF: Used Inno Medium Wind Fairing

Just trying to save some bucks, as I'm Canadian and this thing costs more than what I paid for my roof rack up here. Looking to have if shipped to Maine, 04730.
  5. 2.0Low

MIB 1 Upgrade - Aftermarket Stereo Install Kit

Aftermarket Stereo Install Kit Aftermarket stereo install kit by Connects2. Allows you to install any aftermarket headunit and retain the OEM menu. Works with MIB1 and 2. Kit includes: - Connects2 piano black double din fascia as seen in pics. It protrudes a bit, allowing a normal depth...
  6. 2.0Low

WTB: VWR R600 intake

I think I've decided.. I'm looking for a VWR intake. I have a GTI, so I'm looking for the revised version with with SAI inlet on it. Need it shipped to Maine, 04730. Pm me your price!
  7. 2.0Low

Aftermarket Plug and Play Helix/Match Subwoofer and Amp

Soumatrix, Helix/Match, MK7 Stereo Upgrade!!! No longer for sale. Missed them too much and reinstalled.
  8. 2.0Low

Help! Repair wire identification

So these 2x connectors broke off of an aftermarket harness that connnects the stereo to a Match/Helix amplifier in my Canadian 2015 GTI. I contacted the company, Audiotec-Fischer and they said they have no idea what the proper replacements are and I should contact my local VW dealer. My local VW...
  9. 2.0Low

Help! What is this part?

Delete! Figured it out.
  10. 2.0Low

LF: Back up / reverse camera

Looking for a used back up camera for my GTI, part # 5G0827469E. Shipped to Canada.
  11. 2.0Low

2015 GTI S, fog light retrofit possible?

Hi all, I've searched all over and only came across a couple of old posts with no definite answer or DIY. Has anyone successfully retrofitted front fog lights in to a GTI without the lighting package yet? I really want to attempt this. I've seen there's been success with the Golf and kits are...
  12. 2.0Low

LF: OEM MK7 Golf R, LED tinted tail lights

Like the title says. Looking for the harness as well. I'm located in New Brunswick, Canada.