GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tonipepperoni77

VCDS micro can unlimited Vins

I have for sale a Ross tech Micro can that is for unlimited vins.They do not make these anymore and are now vin limited. $150 shipped to your door. Priority insured shipping included. will upload pics when i get home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tonipepperoni77

MK7 R Front Brakes for Sale

Found these clearing out my basement. From an MK7 R. Had about 5k miles on them before they were taken off. Outstanding condition. Great upgrade for non PP guys out there. $400 shipped to your door. Priority insured mail. Let me know if you have any questions!
  3. tonipepperoni77

Custom 36/46 Ounce YETI Cup Holder Adapter

After the huge success of the hydro flask adapters, i have made a version to work with the 36/46 ounce Yeti bottles. $25 dollars shipped!
  4. tonipepperoni77

Custom 32/40 Ounce Hydroflask Cup Holder Adapter

Full custom built 32/40 ounce Hydroflask cup holder adapter. No more flying bottles or having to shove it down the side pouch and having to move your leg while driving to reach. Makes more sense for DSG owners.Message me if interested!
  5. tonipepperoni77

Neuspeed 19x8.5 Hyper black with Conti 5ps

For sale are a set of 4 Neuspeed RSE102 19x8.5 in Hyper Black wheels mounted to Conti 5Ps. Wheels weight only 20 pounds. All tires have about 5/32 - 6/32 of tread left on them. These rims are in excellent shape. I ran them for two summers. The only marks are from some small stones that normally...
  6. tonipepperoni77

Jb4/All weather with Bluetooth cheap!

Selling my brothers JB4 with all weather enclosure my brother used it on his GTi and will work with R. He recently hasn’t been driving the car do to working from home and doesn’t want it any more. It was a jb1 that was updated to the jb4. JB4 sOLDDDDDDDD ******BLUETOOTH adopter SOLDDDDDD...
  7. tonipepperoni77

IPE vs AWE vs Remus exhaust revs

A little comparison video I put together for anyone looking into them. https://youtu.be/hxSdTlo7oqw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. tonipepperoni77

FS: Pinalloy black DSG paddles LOW PRICE

Solddddddd
  9. tonipepperoni77

JB1 board only and black case no harness

Selling the board only of the jb1 will come with the original black case . This works perfectly and was replaced during my brothers JB4 upgrade 50$ shipped to your door Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. tonipepperoni77

3 deAutoKey brake bulbs for sale

I have 3 left over LED brake light bulbs for the original mk7 lights. One is in perfect condition the other two some of the small led chips fell off. All stick work. Free shipping.you may even be able to reach out to deAuto for a warranty replacement as they are lifetime guaranteed. I just need...
  11. tonipepperoni77

3 deAutoKey brake bulbs for sale

I have 3 left over LED brake light bulbs for the original mk7 lights. One is in perfect condition the other two some of the small led chips fell off. All stick work. Free shipping.you may even be able to reach out to deAuto for a warranty replacement as they are lifetime guaranteed. I just need...
  12. tonipepperoni77

FS: DeAutoKey new brake and reverse lights

For sale is brand new DeAutoKey LED tail light bulbs for the stock mk7 tail lights as seen here http://deautokey.com/product/mkvii-gti-complete-brake-osram-led-kit-bright-error-free-plug-play new is 85$. These were an extra set that I had got about 2 months ago but never installed . Selling...
  13. tonipepperoni77

FS: DeAutoKey new brake and reverse lights

For sale is brand new DeAutoKey LED tail light bulbs for the stock mk7 tail lights as seen here http://deautokey.com/product/mkvii-gti-complete-brake-osram-led-kit-bright-error-free-plug-play new is 85$. These were an extra set that I had got about 2 months ago but never installed . Selling...
  14. tonipepperoni77

FS: Rho plate V2-parking sensor compatible-free ship!

For sale is the the Rho mount v2 I used on my golf r. This is fully DAP compatible and have used it with no issues with parking sensors. Selling because I'm Going for a different look. $80 shipped to your door through Paypal. This is 20 percent off the retail priced shipped...
  15. tonipepperoni77

jb1/jb4 BMS DATA Cable for sale free shipping !

my friend used it once when we installed his jb4 so its literally brand new, its without the grey shell meaning it will work with the jb1/jb4 enclosures. $25 shipped ! Paypal fees are included in that $25 dollars so dont worry about that :) save your self 20 dollars off the new price . (35+10...
  16. tonipepperoni77

Grand tour GTi

Jeremy gets back into his favorite car again for a review! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. tonipepperoni77

Quick Tire pressure question

just wanted to make sure i read this chart right http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/...+inflation.pdf summers are the 235/35R19 91Y XL stock contis at 39psi which comes to a load range of 1288 winters i do a 225/50R17 98 V XL wrg3 so based on the chart i should run them around 31 psi...
  18. tonipepperoni77

FS: 4 19' Cadiz Rims only, Prefect condition, free shipping

For sale are a set of 4 19 inch cadiz rims off my R, only used less than 500 miles on them and are in perfect condition, have a full coat of opti gloss on them as well for easy cleaning, will do $200 a piece or $650 for the pair this includes shipping. All through paypal insured shipping and...
  19. tonipepperoni77

1300 hundred horses and a terrible BMW driver

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/10/17/Street-Race-In-1-300-HP-VW-Golf-Doesn-t-End-Well-7735983/
  20. tonipepperoni77

DSG downshifting

Was reading up on this and since I've been driving in manual mode a lot I obviously downshift when slowing down but also to lesson the amount of braking needed and letting the downshifts do some of the braking. I had read a few things about 5 years back some saying it can be bad for the DSG...