GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tonipepperoni77

MK7 R Front Brakes for Sale

bump and lowered!
  2. tonipepperoni77

VCDS micro can unlimited Vins

I have for sale a Ross tech Micro can that is for unlimited vins.They do not make these anymore and are now vin limited. $150 shipped to your door. Priority insured shipping included. will upload pics when i get home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. tonipepperoni77

price lowered ! need them gone.
  4. tonipepperoni77

Found these clearing out my basement. From an MK7 R. Had about 5k miles on them before they were taken off. Outstanding condition. Great upgrade for non PP guys out there. $400 shipped to your door. Priority insured mail. Let me know if you have any questions!
  5. tonipepperoni77

Custom 32/40 Ounce Hydroflask Cup Holder Adapter

thanks everyone for all the orders!
  6. tonipepperoni77

Custom 36/46 Ounce YETI Cup Holder Adapter

thanks everyone for all the orders!
  7. tonipepperoni77

Custom 36/46 Ounce YETI Cup Holder Adapter

After the huge success of the hydro flask adapters, i have made a version to work with the 36/46 ounce Yeti bottles. $25 dollars shipped!
  8. tonipepperoni77

I have made a few custom ones for other people. For other types. Takes a little bit of time I will pm you.
  9. tonipepperoni77

Appreciate the business! Enjoy it!
  10. tonipepperoni77

Full custom built 32/40 ounce Hydroflask cup holder adapter. No more flying bottles or having to shove it down the side pouch and having to move your leg while driving to reach. Makes more sense for DSG owners.Message me if interested!
  11. tonipepperoni77

Question about intercooler install on DAP equipped Rs

you can go stage 2 without an upgraded intercooler, its recommended for full power potential and back to back to back to back pulls but normal driving you will not notice it.
  12. tonipepperoni77

Rust Protection

its already rust protected, just wash the undercarriage ever couple weeks during winter and you will be fine.
  13. tonipepperoni77

Car wrapping in eastern MA

wow thats a really good deal for the less than half a normal shop would charge
  14. tonipepperoni77

Shop for Wavetrac Install

love speed life
  15. tonipepperoni77

Fault Code reading on OBD Eleven

old thread, just had this error pop up on my scan out of no where as well
  16. tonipepperoni77

More noises!

normal
  17. tonipepperoni77

Downshift clunk!?

yup same here if i go easy and almost finese it i can get it to be "smooth" from 2 to 1 but normally is clunky, been like it since driving it off the lot
  18. tonipepperoni77

Downshift clunk!?

complelty normal 2-1 is super jerky, even when the car is doing the control for you certain times coming to a stop when it will shift itself into 1st can still feel jerky and like a nudge