GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

6MT Clutch Options

Installed a JB1 in my car this weekend. Really enjoying the power. As others have said, it really feels like the power the car should have shipped with. But at $379, who can complain? I digress... Concerned about my clutch, as I have heard they begin to slip quickly after increasing stock boost...
  2. D

Anyone looking for a GTI w/PP?

I traded my GTI for an R last week. I was on a tight schedule to get my car back to the dealer for their end of month so I didn't end up pulling my upgraded turbo. Car is sitting on the lot at Gary Moe VW in Red Deer, AB with an upgraded IS38 Turbo and APR Tune/DSG tune. If anyone is looking to...
  3. D

FS: IS20 Turbo | DV | CTS Catless DP

Selling a few MK7 parts I have laying around! -CTS Turbo Catless Downpipe for Mk7 GTI - $400 Shipped SOLD -Stock Diverter Valve... don't even know what these are worth... make me an offer? SOLD -IS20 Turbo used for around 2000KMs - $400 Shipped SOLD
  4. D

GTI to R

I picked up my 2017 R on Friday, and I'm in love. Just spent the weekend in Southern Alberta, British Columbia, and Montana. Found some of the best driving of my life across the border. Blue car belongs to my partner.
  5. D

FS: CTS Turbo Back Exhaust MK7 GTI

Selling my CTS Turbo Back Exhaust MK7 GTI, was used for around 3000 miles. This includes downpipe and catback portions. Downpipe is catless. Includes O2 Spacer. $800USD
  6. D

FS: IS38 Turbo

Selling one IS38 Turbo, used for about 3000 miles on my GTI. Traded the GTI for an R, no longer need the IS38. Includes CTS Turbo Muffler Delete. $800 USD -GONE
  7. D

IS38 Turbo Install Hardware

Does an is38 turbo require different mounting hardware than an IS20? Thanks.
  8. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Haven't dyno'd the car. Others are putting out 350-380HP 380-400Tq
  9. D

It's rather bonkers. 1/2 gear can challenging, you really need to feather the throttle. Once you're rolling, or into third gear, it's extremely quick.
  10. D

Installed an IS38 Turbo, and the accompanying software. Gave it a good wash later in the afternoon.
  11. D

To anyone running an IS38 on GTI...

Hello everyone, first post. Recently picked up a MK7 (16 PP DSG) and really loving the car. Previously owned a MK4 VR6, and a MK6 as well. Strongly considering doing an IS38 upgrade... My questions for those running one. Do you feel it was worth the investment, and what is the driveability...