GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Silkblue16

SOLD--------ECS Street Shield Skid

SOLD.
  2. Silkblue16

VW Winter tires and wheels 215/55/16 5x112 snow tires - $400 Rochester, NY

These winter wheels and tires come with the lug bolts and hub centric rings needed to install everything properly. As you can see these tires have about 80% left. With the purchase of a new car these unfortunately won't work for me moving forward.
  3. Silkblue16

Tiguan steel wheel winter caps for sale $55 shipped

Center Cap For Winter Steel Wheel (Set Of 4) - Black Part Number: 5N0071456XRW '][/URL]
  4. Silkblue16

2015-2017 led headlight bulbs de auto LED BULBS $90 shipped

Just like it says above I have a pair of bulbs that are about 6 months old. I am selling them because I upgraded to a 2021 model GTI and these will not work. Please make sure you understand if they will work in you vehicle in advance. $90 shipped! '][/URL][/URL] '][/URL][/URL]
  5. Silkblue16

SOLD!!!! Clubsport S exhaust / muffler for sale location Rochester, NY $300

Clubsport S muffler for sale. I would like $300 for it, that is a firm price. I live in Rochester and I'm not interested in shipping or driving too far for this sale. I have had this for about 4 years now and it only has about 15k of driving miles on it. https://i.imgur.com/hZPRRWt.jpg?2[/img]']
  6. Silkblue16

FS: Weathertech front floor matts New

Sold sold sold!! I can ship but shipping cost will be applied to the buyer's total.