GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: BNIB RX500 turbo

Hey guys! Like title says I am selling a brand new rx500 turbo located in Colorado Springs CO for 1500 + shipping! Price for the same turbo on jdeeurosport is 1799 before taxes and shipping etc. Will come w/install kit and preinstalled and calibrated wastegate! Will also throw in a TIP to go...
  2. K

FS: BNIB RX500 Turbo

Like title says, selling BNIB rx500 turbo! Decided to go different route w/turbo. Item is located in Colo Springs CO and paypal is preferred! No "Friend" stuff on Paypal. Price on JDEurosports is 1899 NOT including calibrated wastegate. I'm selling this turbo WITH wastegate calibrated for 1600...
  3. K

Feeler: TPC20 V1 Stg 2 turbo

Changed my mind on the rx500 but I will have a tpc20 turbo available once I swap turbos.. changing to a feeler post since I can't delete threads; item located in colorado springs, co.
  4. K

Feeler: GTI NA STOCK Rear seat Headrests

Probably a long shot but figured what the hell? Better than just throwing them away I suppose. Seeing if theres any interest in the stock NA GTI rear seat head rests. These are leather w/the red stitching. Item located in CO Springs, CO. Item in great condition! Asking 100 shipped OBO. This is...
  5. K

UR catless and resonated DP FS In Colo Springs!

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-ur-catless-resonated-dp.386797/
  6. K

Feeler: TPC20 Stg 2 turbo V1

Just a feeler post to see if anyone would be interested? Turbo has been on the car for ~ 4 months now? Replacing the TPC w/a RX500 turbo (a little bigger than a stock IS38) If all goes well I should have the tpc out by this weekend, if not this weekend then the next one for sure. Turbo...
  7. K

SOLD: DELETE ME PLEASE SOLD

Upgraded to the Trackslag DP so looking to sell this DP. Item located in Colo Springs CO, Paypal only. Looking for 200 + shipping OBO. I will get pictures up later today or tomorrow for sure! DP will include gaskets and mounting hardware! EDIT! Forgot to mention that I had to bend the bracket...
  8. K

FS: IS20 Wastegate

Hey everyone! I have for sale a IS20 wastegate that came off of a turbo w/ 80kish miles. I have no way of testing if the wastegate is still good (if there is a way I can test it, please LMK!) I am willing to sell the gate pretty cheap because of this. I will sell for 60 shipped! Item is located...
  9. K

2 to 4 gear pull log

Hey guys, currently getting tuned w/Nick at EQT and wanted to get your guys opinion on this log I made? Turbo is a TPC20 stage 2 turbo w/the TD05. https://datazap.me/u/gtiguy/log-1612627822?log=1&data=8-11-14 Really more curious to hear your guys thoughts on the turbo, not questioning the tune...
  10. K

Any way to test if IS20 wastegate is still good?

I want to sell the wastegate off of my old IS20 but want to confirm that it's still good.. turbo is off the car now, do I use a multimeter on the wastegate?
  11. K

Any way to test if wastegate still works?

I want to sell the wastegate off of my old IS20 but want to confirm that it's still good.. turbo is off the car now, do I use a multimeter on the wastegate?
  12. K

SOLD: Eurodyne Powertap

Upgraded to Cobb AP a couple weeks ago so no longer need this. Just flashed the stock tune back on my car so the tap is good to go for the next owner. This is the "1st gen" power tap. Item is in great condition. Asking 100 shipped obo. Item located in Colo Springs CO. Paypal only!
  13. K

FS: IS20 turbo

I have an is20 turbo for sale, highly recommend rebuilding it. Wheel on the compressor side looks like it was getting chipped but other than that no in and out and little side to side play. Exhaust wheel looks good and no in and out and little side to side. Will come w/wastegate and stock turbo...
  14. K

FS: BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo

Like the title states, I have a BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo that I am looking to sell. Turbo comes w/wastegate calibrated from TPC already. Looking to sell because I'm thinking I want to go another route. Item is located in Colo Springs CO 80920. Paypal only. 1400 OBO + shipping! Please PM for...
  15. K

FS: MK7 GTI 6spd 034 Tranny mount

Replaced w/BFI stage 1 tranny mount. Unlike my busted 034 engine mount, the tranny mount looks like it may be good still. I would use this to install a BFI insert however. Will come w/the screws but just know they are TTY! Item is located in Colo Springs CO. Paypal only! 70 shipped! Will get...
  16. K

SOLD: IS20 Wastegate SOLD

Selling my IS20 wastegate that came off of my original blown turbo. Miles on the wastegate are probably around 24kish? I will sell for 100 shipped within US! PR and intl plus shipping and any other services you may want. Paypal only. Located in Co Springs CO.
  17. K

SOLD: Euro IM SOLD

Euro IM for sale. Item located in Colorado Springs CO. Paypal only. 180 plus shipping. I will get pics up!
  18. K

SOLD: OEM MPI Euro Fuel Rail w/clips SOLD

I have the euro fuel rail plus the fuel injector clips needed if going MPI on your R/GTI for sale! Items located in Co Springs CO 80920. I will not separate items. Paypal only. Will do 80 obo shipped within US! PR and intl, + shipping!
  19. K

SOLD: PR MPI Wiring Harness SOLD

I am selling the PR wiring harness to wire up MPI to the ECU. Harness is BRAND NEW in bag still. Item located in Co Springs CO, 80920. Will except paypal only. I will sell for 189.00 shipped Within US! For PR and intl, + shipping.
  20. K

SOLD: USP Tear Duct Intake MK7 GTI SOLD

Hey all, I have for sale a practically brand new USP tear duct intake for a MK7 GTI located in Co Springs. I have pics and will post them when I get back home from work. The intake will come w/the SAI filter if your car is equipped w/one. I will do 170 + shipping. New these are 199.99 (currently...