GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: BNIB RX500 turbo

Hey man! I am more than likely going to return my car as stock as I can to sell it so I'll have no need for this turbo anymore.
  2. K

Open to offers! No low balls please!
  3. K

Hey guys! Like title says I am selling a brand new rx500 turbo located in Colorado Springs CO for 1500 + shipping! Price for the same turbo on jdeeurosport is 1799 before taxes and shipping etc. Will come w/install kit and preinstalled and calibrated wastegate! Will also throw in a TIP to go...
  4. K

All new EQT Brushless LPFP pricing!

Are the price of these pumps still 899? I see they are for sale currently for 674 and it mentions saving 575 dollars which if I'm understanding correctly, the price would be 1249 normally. Is that just a typo on the page?
  5. K

FS: BNIB RX500 Turbo

TTT! Make me an offer!
  6. K

Bump, thinking about probably selling the car in the future, make me a reasonable offer!
  7. K

Doesnt seem to be any interest, I'll probably just install this bad boy in a couple months then.
  8. K

Bump! Make me a offer! I will prob not take anything lower than 1200 however! Get this BNIB turbo for a steal!
  9. K

APR DTR6054 turbo

Cool I may take it off your hands (assuming you are selling it anyways) I keep flipping back in forth on just installing this 500 or trying to bring the car back to stock and selling eventually; I've been getting a hardon over the GR Corolla. Well enough clogging up your thread, free bump! :)
  10. K

APR DTR6054 turbo

How many miles on your is20?
  11. K

Up! Get you Brand spanking new turbo today! :D
  12. K

Like title says, selling BNIB rx500 turbo! Decided to go different route w/turbo. Item is located in Colo Springs CO and paypal is preferred! No "Friend" stuff on Paypal. Price on JDEurosports is 1899 NOT including calibrated wastegate. I'm selling this turbo WITH wastegate calibrated for 1600...
  13. K

TPC Performance Housing Turbo Thread (Not the IS38 Ball Bearing thread....)

Sorry for just seeing this.. so you say power wise it is a solid in between... would that be the same for spool as well or would the tpc25 still outspool the rx500?
  14. K

DW300c: Any Reviews?

DW makes great pumps (ran one on my OUAT boosted Mitsu Mirage) but I haven't seen any reviews of people running DW anything on these cars... most people just go the PR/A2B pumps on this platform.
  15. K

At this point, just something that spools better lol... I know it is impossible to get that is20 spool but it's gotta be more responsive up here at elevation.
  16. K

I am also up at elevation (Colo Springs) so I would value spool over outright power.. I'm assuming the BB TPC20 spools better than the 25 but the 25 will have a better top end... I really don't want to end up in another TPC20 V1 situation where the turbo is laggy and just not really responsive...
  17. K

Sorry for going a little off topic but anyone have any thing good to say about the rx series turbos? I've been holding on to this BB rx500 for a couple months now to replace my V1 tpc20 (the JB tpcs...) but this thread is making me think if I should try to go for a a BB tpc25 and sell the rx...