GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hammersticks

Sold

Less than 10k miles. Some rounding on the top of the front piston rods and some rub marks on the rear shocks as shown in pics which is reflected in the price. Will only fit GTI's and Golf R's. PM me if interested. Thanks.
  2. Hammersticks

Delete

Delete
  3. Hammersticks

SOLD

Car is pretty much back to stock now so selling these bits. SuperPro 7K front LCA's -SOLD- -.5 degrees camber / 1 degree caster (these are the previous version of the 18Ks)- 034 springs- SOLD (out of all the lowering springs on this car these were my favorite. Very close to HR OE sports but a...
  4. Hammersticks

SOLD -Cobb Accessport V3 with EQT Stage 1 Tune

Cobb Accessport V3 up for sale. Details below. If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer. I have numerous references and have been here for years. Also see Cobb's blog on buying a used AP below for reference. Purchased brand new from EQT and includes their stage 1...
  5. Hammersticks

Delete

Delete
  6. Hammersticks

SOLD- H&R OE Sport springs for MK7 or MK7.5 GTI

Approx 10K miles Review here: https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/hammersticks-less-is-more-mk7-gti.340022/post-6972053
  7. Hammersticks

Posi Quiet brake pads for PP/R - free SF Bay Area pickup

Hardly used front brake pads. These pads are great for dust prevention but I wasn’t satisfied with the performance. That said, if you need pads and are on a budget they are yours as long as you USE them and not sell them. Don’t be that guy. Only other thing, the sensor plug was cut off as I...
  8. Hammersticks

SuperPro camber mount squeaking when turning

I have had these mounts on for a few months and greased the poly bushing liberally as instructed during install. There’s a squeaking / creaking sound when turning the wheel under load that sounds like the bushing rubbing against the piston. It seems to only be coming from one side and I hear it...
  9. Hammersticks

delete

delete
  10. Hammersticks

Delete

Delete
  11. Hammersticks

SOLD- Rev2 JB1 with data cable

Rev2 JB1 with data cable. Fits MK7 and 7.5 GTIs. This is the 2nd gen of JB1’s which has three plugs vs. four and comes with the plastic casing unlike older JB1’s. Tremendous “bang for your buck,” and is perfect for those who: Want something more than stock but don’t want a flash tune Want...
  12. Hammersticks

Anyone in Boston area with TTS or Macan brakes?

Hey all, Anyone in the Boston area with TTS or Macan 4-pot calipers on their MK7 willing to get them scanned at a shop for size/fitment? Or anyone with stock R or GTI/PP brakes willing to do the same? This is related to APEX wheels. PM me if so. Thanks.
  13. Hammersticks

SOLD- DG springs for MK7

SOLD - Nearly new condition. These are the “E” part number springs found in the US and ride very well.
  14. Hammersticks

Edit: From "Failure to Launch" to "Relaunch": Koni Yellows with 034 Dynamic Springs

Wanted to share my encounter in case others are considering. As many of you know, I've f'd around with my suspension quite a bit. Too cheap for Ohlins and prefer the flexibility of just changing springs out. Anyway, my latest endeavor involved purchasing a set of used 034 dynamic springs which...
  15. Hammersticks

Remus exhaust tips

What (exhaust) tips do you have for your Remus exhaust? They're not cheap, so I'm curious how they hold up over time. For reference, I'm currently leaning towards their black street race tips. Thanks (PS, I have already decided to go with Remus so no need to debate getting another brand...
  16. Hammersticks

BNIB BMS Intercooler - SF Bay Area

Sold
  17. Hammersticks

FS: BNIB Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 Machined Silver Wheel (single/spare)

Single wheel for sale. Brand new in the box. Two tiny blemishes from the factory. Wheel is perfect otherwise. $225 picked up in the Bay Area or $225 + shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Hammersticks

Delete

delete
  19. Hammersticks

Oil pan leak

I have a steel oil pan that is leaking around 3 bolts. It's been on for >10K miles. It's not gushing but needs to be addressed. Any words of wisdom on trying to re-use it? I used the sealant pretty sparingly (1/8" bead if I recall) but not sure how easy the lip could bend if I have to pry it...
  20. Hammersticks

FS: Neuspeed 25mm Rear Sway Bar for GTI/1.8T. Bay Area, Ca

SOLD Excellent condition. Fits MK7 GTI’s and 1.8T Golfs (with independent suspension). It works great. Only reason I’m selling is because I wanted a matching H&R set (I have an H&R front sway) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk