GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Hammersticks

034 rear main seal?

Also in the market for a new RMS. Haven't been here in a while so I'm not sure why the iAbed has fallen out of favor but sounds like it has...and yeah, the thought of putting 034 parts that deep into the car is a non-starter for me.
  2. Hammersticks

Sold

Yep, I stand corrected. Thinking of brakes. Been a while and I'm off my GTI game. ;) Thanks, sir!
  3. Hammersticks

Sold

^ Thanks, Diggs. To confirm, they fit MK7 and MK7.5 ...They only fit PP/R's though as the fronts on those cars have a 55mm diameter knuckle vs 50mm on the non-PP GTIs.
  4. Hammersticks

Sold

Less than 10k miles. Some rounding on the top of the front piston rods and some rub marks on the rear shocks as shown in pics which is reflected in the price. Will only fit GTI's and Golf R's. PM me if interested. Thanks.
  5. Hammersticks

front sway bars

been a while…still no regrets. https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/hammersticks-less-is-more-mk7-gti.340022/post-6971961
  6. Hammersticks

What to do About My 2017 SE GTI Sunroof? - Very Minor Leak

No it’s draining fine so I took it in during a black swan rain event so they could actually diagnose it. Got a message that the frame is cracked (assuming like the bulletin states) . $360 to patch it and $2k for a new frame if that doesn’t resolve it. Either playing dumb or have not seen the...
  7. Hammersticks

Coilover install price?

Ah shucks…well glad whatever I’ve done has helped. I went way way way too deep down the suspension rabbit hole, that’s for sure!
  8. Hammersticks

Awesome. Thanks, guys. I’ll give it a shot with my local dealer.
  9. Hammersticks

Coilover install price?

Installing coilovers is simply a PITA unless you have done it before or mechanically-inclined (and even then it can be a beast). Install price is dictated by location. No way are you finding a reputable shop to do it for $300 if labor rates are $150/hr etc. It's multiple hours worth of work just...
  10. Hammersticks

OP - did you get this resolved? I have this same issue on my 2016 (and never use my sunroof). I've checked the drains and they appear clear. Still leaking on the passenger side visor area. Only an issue when it rains. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue otherwise. Thanks!
  11. Hammersticks

Delete

Yes, on 034 springs which are also for sale :)
  12. Hammersticks

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Hey there, hope you are well! And in short, it depends. :) A couple things to fix and my son is currently learning to drive stick with it so I put it back to stock. Or at least "pretty much stock."
  13. Hammersticks

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

034 springs: - SOLD
  14. Hammersticks

Delete

Delete
  15. Hammersticks

SOLD

Car is pretty much back to stock now so selling these bits. SuperPro 7K front LCA's -SOLD- -.5 degrees camber / 1 degree caster (these are the previous version of the 18Ks)- 034 springs- SOLD (out of all the lowering springs on this car these were my favorite. Very close to HR OE sports but a...
  16. Hammersticks

SOLD -Cobb Accessport V3 with EQT Stage 1 Tune

Cobb Accessport V3 up for sale. Details below. If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer. I have numerous references and have been here for years. Also see Cobb's blog on buying a used AP below for reference. Purchased brand new from EQT and includes their stage 1...
  17. Hammersticks

Hammersticks' "Less Is More" MK7 GTI

Awesome. Glad to hear it. I have loved my front 26mm front sway. People just don’t want to deal with the install. Myself included. It was the only thing I paid to have done. Zero regrets after many years. With a 26mm H&R front bar set to the softest setting you can expect a balanced car that...
  18. Hammersticks

ee Creaking Front Suspension - MK7.5

Also make sure the sway bar brackets are tight. If they aren’t the creaking noise will be unbearable.
  19. Hammersticks

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

5G0-601-171 Came on 2016 GTIs for sure. Not sure about other years.